Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    It probably looks like I've been on here all night...I haven't, I'm just getting ready for work and happened to pop on just after you posted :p:
    I'll watch that video again, it'll at least put a smile on my face for the start of the day
    Damn, I was getting excited that I might have a stalker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Damn, I was getting excited that I might have a stalker!
    Well if you're alright with it, fine, I admit, I was up all night refreshing the page waiting for your name to reappear in my quote box

ReputationRep:
    How about we have the next 'Misfits thread party' :party: on New years eve-eve? i.e. the 30th (This is assuming that we will all be otherwise engaged on New years eve ) How does this sound to everyone else?

You mean Alisha, not Kelly! And I don't think he will get time travel, I think they are now living in an alternate timeline (this is hinted at by the fact in Future Simon's flat he had a video of Alisha doing the interview with the reporter, but in the current place we are now with Misfits, that has all been wiped out by Curtis!)
    By the 'alternative timeline' thing do you mean that Simon will not have to go back at all because future Simon already sorted it all out? (I have little / no understanding of timey wimey business so do corect me if i'm wrong ) Because if so, how come Simon was practicing free-running at the beginning of the christmas special? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :party:

WOOP WOOP

except i'm at another party

ReputationRep:
    Just popped by to say...

I love ****ing Misfits. **** yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    :party:

WOOP WOOP

except i'm at another party
    On new years eve-eve :lolwut:

well the idea of a party without you is :cry2: so we will have to reschedule (sp?) when is good for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    On new years eve-eve :lolwut:

well the idea of a party without you is :cry2: so we will have to reschedule (sp?) when is good for you?
    oh eve's eve.

i may have not completely read the post

nah i'm free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Just popped by to say...

I love ****ing Misfits. **** yeah!
    You sound like the right sort of person for this thread

Feel free to pop round for tea and biscuits anytime

:tee: :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    I misssssss misfits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    oh eve's eve.

i may have not completely read the post

nah i'm free!
    YAY!! :woo:

How about we have the next 'Misfits thread party' :party: on New years eve-eve? i.e. the 30th (This is assuming that we will all be otherwise engaged on New years eve ) How does this sound to everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I should be around for the party! :yay::danceboy:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Well if you're alright with it, fine, I admit, I was up all night refreshing the page waiting for your name to reappear in my quote box
    YAY =D I was hoping that would be the response :sexface:

By the 'alternative timeline' thing do you mean that Simon will not have to go back at all because future Simon already sorted it all out? (I have little / no understanding of timey wimey business so do corect me if i'm wrong ) Because if so, how come Simon was practicing free-running at the beginning of the christmas special? :confused:
    I am indeed free then, I shall plan my outfit and my drunkenness to co-ordinate with the party :P

Ooo, that is a good question! Maybe he just thought it would be a cool skill to have? But I have no idea about timey wimey stuff, I'm just assuming it's gonna be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I like misfits and I often see this thread on the front page and I like the community feel of this one thread alone. Please accept me into your culture!

ReputationRep:
    YAY =D I was hoping that would be the response :sexface:

I am indeed free then, I shall plan my outfit and my drunkenness to co-ordinate with the party :P

Ooo, that is a good question! Maybe he just thought it would be a cool skill to have? But I have no idea about timey wimey stuff, I'm just assuming it's gonna be awesome.
    Want to be my date at the party? :hubba:

(Original post by edd360)
    Hello I like misfits and I often see this thread on the front page and I like the community feel of this one thread alone. Please accept me into your culture!
    Welcome! Party on new years eve eve!

(Original post by G8D)
    :sucks:
    Your sort isn't welcome here
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    We had some questions we asked people, but I can only remember one, so I shall make up the others...

1) What is the password?
    2) Who kissed a monkey?
    3) Is misfits the most hilarious and awesome show ever?

(You need 2/3 to get into our super awesome clique!)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Want to be my date at the party? :hubba:
    Depends, do you plan on feeding me copious amounts of alcohol all evening and then hugging me lots and accepting my claims of undying love before tucking me into bed with a large bottle of water?

Your sort isn't welcome here
    You hate Scottish people? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    We had some questions we asked people, but I can only remember one, so I shall make up the others...

1) What is the password?
    2) Who kissed a monkey?
    3) Is misfits the most hilarious and awesome show ever?

(You need 2/3 to get into our super awesome clique!)
    The answer to all three is the pancreas
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    You hate Scottish people? :hmmm:
    No-one hates the Scottish!
    Kilts = :sogood:

The answer to all three is the pancreas
    Close enough =D
    Don't forget to join the group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1101
    And be here sometime in the evening of the 30th December and have a raaaaave with us (hell yeah we're an awesome thread who holds parties)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    GEG I've told you before.

Most Scottish people rarely wear kilts
    And it's the ones who do who get my eternal devotion :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.