The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kiyoko
How did i miss that?! haha

You're an idiot?
Original post by Anonymous-
Neither do I, it's just something you notice, especially when you want to know the masked man is in a TV show. Wastegash.

Well I didn't notice. Wow chill and stop trying to sound cool wastegash hahah you 10 year old.
Reply 122
Original post by sexygenocide
You ****s not realised that the ho who plays Kelly is actually on the Envirophone advert, only the full length one. I've forgot what she says but she is defo on there and if you can't handle that then I'll just kill myself so shut up.

Yeah I remember that advert...I remember it because of the chavvy accent lol

btw I think the guy in the mask is Nathan's dad hahaha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 123
You're an idiot?

That, or... i was on the phone. :tongue:
Original post by Linzikins
Well I didn't notice. Wow chill and stop trying to sound cool wastegash hahah you 10 year old.

Actually I'm 18. So there.

Original post by Kiyoko
That, or... i was on the phone. :tongue:

Or... you're an idiot.
Reply 125
Actually I'm 18. So there.

Or... you're an idiot.

Wow.
Original post by Kiyoko
Wow.

Wow what?
I reckon masked man will be Simon. I called it firsttt!
(edited 13 years ago)
My friend recommended this show to me a few days ago and I have been watching the episodes one after another lol, caught up today, and oh look, new episode tonight. :biggrin:

I love it!
What did you all make of tonights episode then, people.
Awesome. Much better than last weeks, and that's saying something.

Simon broke to many time travel rules, so the nerd in me wasn't happy about that.
Reply 131
Loved it. I love Simon so much. And he's even better when he's all futuristic and confident :bigsmile:

I'm looking forward to seeing next weeks!
Reply 132
Wow.

Spoiler

Loved tonights episode! And now the wait till next week begins...
Reply 134
Foals playing during Simon/Alisha sex scene. Hell yeah!!
Reply 135
Original post by ocelotrevs
Awesome. Much better than last weeks, and that's saying something.

Simon broke too many time travel rules, so the nerd in me wasn't happy about that.

Hah yeah I was thinking this... And also, in his time did Nathan die when the car with his brother in it blew up then?
So is this like a parallel universe? But it can't be cause obviously he's lived his life, then gone back because he knows he has to because the masked guy is him so...
But then... Oh damn now i'm confused :frown:
Original post by tea kid
Loved it. I love Simon so much. And he's even better when he's all futuristic and confident :bigsmile:

I'm looking forward to seeing next weeks!

:sogood: I adore your sig. he is epic, wasn't so keen last week though when he was smearing suncream all over his backside haha!

I was so shocked that it was Simon, he is suddenly lush :coma:

I wonder what happened so bad in the future that caused him to come back and change stuff? any ideas people?
Reply 137
Original post by Mally-xo
:sogood: I adore your sig. he is epic, wasn't so keen last week though when he was smearing suncream all over his backside haha!

I was so shocked that it was Simon, he is suddenly lush :coma:

I wonder what happened so bad in the future that caused him to come back and change stuff? any ideas people?

He was still single (and a virgin) and wanted Alisha? He only said they would be together in the future, not that they are.
Never knew this thread existed. About to watch episode 3. :ninja2:
Original post by jklmn
He was still single (and a virgin) and wanted Alisha? He only said they would be together in the future, not that they are.

hmm I bet it was something a bit more important than his virginity status that bought him back :tongue: I reckon either one of them has died (possibly Alisha) cause when she asked him 'am I dead?', he just said 'don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you'!
this is what me thinks. or failing that, some psycho is out to get them!

also - any ideas what the girl with the oxygen tank/bad heart is all about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending