Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Misfits is alright, gets way to far-fetched towards the end of the recent season, which takes a bit of enjoyment out, it also leaves holes in the plot, but it can be pretty funny. Like I said, its alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Because this thread is awesome, and so are you for posting mouthwatering gifs. :cute:
    Nothing i post could ever be half as awesome as you or your sig

Cupcake anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)

Cupcake anyone?

Aww, thanks, but I'm already having a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Aww, thanks, but I'm already having a cookie.

:tee: :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :tee: :cookie:

Wot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)

Wot?
    It's from series 2 episode 1 when Simon is keeping the probation worker in the freezer

Bit random i know, but it was the only other food related misfits thing i could think of

ReputationRep:
    It's from series 2 episode 1 when Simon is keeping the probation worker in the freezer

Bit random i know, but it was the only other food related misfits thing i could think of
    haha! I think Imma go look for these types of mischievous things on it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Is/was anyone a fan of Green Wing? Another excellent British comedy from Channel 4! Shame they stopped it after 2 series though :sad: they had an alternate ending to the final special in case they did do another series
    God yes, I loved it and have both series on dvd, although my cousin pikeyed series one a few weeks ago and hasn't returned it
    The fact that you said this has just made me soo happy. I looooooooooove this show and own all the dvd's

Such a brilliant series My favourite is Sue White, the scottish woman, soooooo funny :lol:
    What a legend. I love it when she's in the cafeteria in running gear. "You can't have that, you're much too fat!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    God yes, I loved it and have both series on dvd, although my cousin pikeyed series one a few weeks ago and hasn't returned it

What a legend. I love it when she's in the cafeteria in running gear. "You can't have that, you're much too fat!"
    "you're all just a bunch of fatties!!" :lol:

the best bit is when she's dressed up as a squirrel, asking for Joanna's job and she offers the guy hazelnuts :rofl: I think that's from the Christmas special.

Aww, i love mac, he's so cute :love:

ReputationRep:
    "you're all just a bunch of fatties!!" :lol:

the best bit is when she's dressed up as a squirrel, asking for Joanna's job and she offers the guy hazelnuts :rofl: I think that's from the Christmas special.

Aww, i love mac, he's so cute :love:
    Genius. I love British comedies (not that American ones can't be good but every now and then I like some slightly more British humour). Also Mac is a legend and I love him.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you said this has just made me soo happy. I looooooooooove this show and own all the dvd's

Such a brilliant series My favourite is Sue White, the scottish woman, soooooo funny :lol:
    Sue White is awesome! But then so is Guy, and Statham. And everyone else! I can't pick a favourite character!

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I've only seen the first episode, been meaning to watch the rest! I'm gonna 4OD them all next term!
    I am disappointed in you! You best watch them asap!

(Original post by Holly Hiskey)

I think I remember your name from a Green Wing thread I made ages ago :awesome:

Watching BFQOTY :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I had never seen misfits before last weekend, I bought season 1 and 2 saturday and watched every episode within 24 hours. Kind of spoilt it, I wished I had savoured them but it's the best thing on TV! Just have to wait for season 3 now

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember your name from a Green Wing thread I made ages ago :awesome:
    Almost certainly :cool: haha

ReputationRep:
    MISFITS ON BIG FAT QUIZ OF THE YEAR :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Topaz_eyes)
    MISFITS ON BIG FAT QUIZ OF THE YEAR :love:
    I'm watching on +1, this makes me excited don't spoil though please!

ReputationRep:
    I think my laptop is ****ed :cry:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

Cupcake anyone?

:love:

I am disappointed in you! You best watch them asap!
    Don't hate me or I wont come to next thread party with you

I think my laptop is ****ed :cry:
    Karma for being disappointed in me!

ReputationRep:
    Sue White is awesome! But then so is Guy, and Statham. And everyone else! I can't pick a favourite character!
    Fancy a game of guyball?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :love:

Don't hate me or I wont come to next thread party with you

Karma for being disappointed in me!
    I'm sowwi :puppyeyes:

It's now in pieces, with screws all over the place, after I tried to take it apart to clean the fans and vents...
    I've given up :sigh:

Fancy a game of guyball?

It's pronounced gheeball

:awesome:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm sowwi :puppyeyes:

It's now in pieces, with screws all over the place, after I tried to take it apart to clean the fans and vents...
    I've given up :sigh:
    :lovehug: It'll be okay I just had my macbook fixed, I am very happy :ahee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.