Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Misfitz: Apparently the writer guy doesn't ever want to reveal what the storm is and how the misfits got their powers.

:erm:
    I think i'm quite glad about this, i like the mystery and if they did manage to scrape together an explanation i bet it would be a let down.

Long live the mystery! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    We could have a thread wedding, that's a good reason for another party!
    OMG please can we do this?!? It would be amazing!!!

I think Ape Gone Insane should marry you, his posts have a sort of commanding presence about them, i always feel like he's in charge

ReputationRep:

:sexface: imma just saying, david tennant and me have a couple similarities

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    x

so if ever hobo doesn't manage to satisfy, you know where to look :hubba:

i wanna be the wedding-crasher. AND the wedding planner.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm a little teapot
    http://www.formspring.me/GreenEyedGirlx/q/2090426850 :eyeball:

We could have a thread wedding, that's a good reason for another party!
    Woah, is that your idea of a proposal?!

ReputationRep:

that wasn't me, honest.

Spoiler:
    Show
    oops. forgot i posted that :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.formspring.me/GreenEyedGirlx/q/2090426850 :eyeball:

Woah, is that your idea of a proposal?!
    I was just getting to that part, needed a ring...

Will you TSR-marry me?

(I actually wanted a hula hoop ring, but I couldn't find a picture of just one on it's own, and I couldn't think of anything Misfits related so that'll have to do :p:)

ReputationRep:
    and maybe midsummer's night dream for all the sex/phallic jokes :teehee:
    My english teacher would love this, i swear he tries to see metaphorical rape in every text we study. He also repeatedly explains what the word 'phallic' means, i think in an attempt to shock his all female / teenage class :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    My english teacher would love this, i swear he tries to see metaphorical rape in every text we study. He also repeatedly explains what the word 'phallic' means, i think in an attempt to shock his all female / teenage class :facepalm:
    We had a lesson on Freud today.

:facepalm2:

I'm officially stuck in my anal stage.

ReputationRep:
    Man honestly, what is all this 'Misfits'? I swear like how can it possibly be interesting to watch a bunch of random teenagers get super powers? Honestly I.M.O i think it sounds pretty lame haha ;p But then again i havent ever watched it.

I guess its the new 'hype' going around these days, no? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamborghini)
    Man honestly, what is all this 'Misfits'? I swear like how can it possibly be interesting to watch a bunch of random teenagers get super powers? Honestly I.M.O i think it sounds pretty lame haha ;p But then again i havent ever watched it.

I guess its the new 'hype' going around these days, no? XD
    I'm sorry but that just nullified the rest of your post

kthxbai

Spoiler:
    Show
    but seriously, anything simplified into one line sounds boring. Football: men kicking a ball around a pitch for 90 minutes. What a yawnfest. Don't knock it until you've watched it, cause the hype (which there isn't that much of tbh ) is justified.

ReputationRep:
    Has she rejected me? I have to go to work, I can't find out her answer until tomorrow! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Has she rejected me? I have to go to work, I can't find out her answer until tomorrow! :sad:
    what do you do?

*at this hour *

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but that just nullified the rest of your post

kthxbai

Spoiler:
    Show
    but seriously, anything simplified into one line sounds boring. Football: men kicking a ball around a pitch for 90 minutes. What a yawnfest. Don't knock it until you've watched it, cause the hype (which there isn't that much of tbh ) is justified.
    well yeah sure, you can say that. But then again i wouldn't bother watching it at all because i remember watching like the first 15mins of it around a friends and i just got bored. Im pretty sure not my preffered genre hencewhy i switched to a sport we all love - yes im talking about football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamborghini)
    well yeah sure, you can say that. But then again i wouldn't bother watching it at all because i remember watching like the first 15mins of it around a friends and i just got bored. Im pretty sure not my preffered genre hencewhy i switched to a sport we all love - yes im talking about football.
    The first 15 minutes they didn't have powers & didn't interact particularly.

Give it a try, watch two episodes and if you still don't like it I'll give you a free World Cup Semi-Final.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I was just getting to that part, needed a ring...

Will you TSR-marry me?

(I actually wanted a hula hoop ring, but I couldn't find a picture of just one on it's own, and I couldn't think of anything Misfits related so that'll have to do :p:)
    Ha ha sorry to keep you in suspense, went to cook dinner :P

I shall of course accept :P

Although if you had read the engagement ring thread you would know my ideal ring is more along the lines of this

ReputationRep:
    derp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    The first 15 minutes they didn't have powers & didn't interact particularly.

Give it a try, watch two episodes and if you still don't like it I'll give you a free World Cup Semi-Final.
    aha hmm, i dont know maybe i will give it another go.

Don't anger him, that is like telling me that I will never marry Frank Turner, ENRAGING!
    Who is this Frank Turner? :holmes:

(Original post by Roo Bix)

And spank me for this
    Gladly. :spank:

(Original post by minimus777)
    OMG please can we do this?!? It would be amazing!!!

I think Ape Gone Insane should marry you, his posts have a sort of commanding presence about them, i always feel like he's in charge
    Marriage :shock:

Ha ha sorry to keep you in suspense, went to cook dinner :P

I shall of course accept :P
    Nooooooooo :shock:

The grief that does not speak, whispers the o'erfraught heart and bids it break. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Nooooooooo :shock:

The grief that does not speak, whispers the o'erfraught heart and bids it break. :sad:
    If you're that upset, might I suggest forum polygamy?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.