Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theiantomywanda)
    oh just some standard neuroleptics nothing fancy.... this is not spam because this relates to my TRUE real life encounter with 'simon' i even hit him with my gym bag by accident
    Ah yeah, you just happened to casually hit him with your gym bag..
    Perhaps you have an over-active imagination? Because I know some girls that would just say that they saw someone famous, even though they know they didn't - just because the person that they did see resembles said famous person in some minuscule way.

ReputationRep:
    Because this Simon is from the future, he's creating all sorts of paradox, and plot holes.
    If he wasn't there, would Curtis have been killed when the Changeling Girl tried to strangle him. Or would they know how to defeat Mr Tattoo?

I prefer Orange Superhoodie as well, he looks much cooler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    Ah yeah, you just happened to casually hit him with your gym bag..
    Perhaps you have an over-active imagination? Because I know some girls that would just say that they saw someone famous, even though they know they didn't - just because the person that they did see resembles said famous person in some minuscule way.
    well i'll number my argument for you:
    1) You don't know me.
    2) I'm not an idiot with an over-active imagination. I'm highly observant.
    3) The man is not an A-lister, it really shouldn't be so difficult to believe that he does his own shopping at one of the largest train stations in London.

i'm not quite sure why you find it so hard to believe, you could be trying to wind me up in which case....WELL DONE :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well i'll number my argument for you:
    1) You don't know me.
    2) I'm not an idiot with an over-active imagination. I'm highly observant.
    3) The man is not an A-lister, it really shouldn't be so difficult to believe that he does his own shopping at one of the largest train stations in London.

i'm not quite sure why you find it so hard to believe, you could be trying to wind me up in which case....WELL DONE :rolleyes:
    1)Yes I do know you and you know me. You just don't know that I know you and thus don't know that you know me.
    2)I'd beg to differ.
    3)I never said he was an A-lister, but I do find it rather hard to believe that you "happened" to see him the day after his main acting-career event. Not just see either, according to you, you made physical contact with the guy.:rolleyes:

And me.. wind someone up? Never! I am both shocked and offended that you would tarnish me with such a brush. I was merely wondering if the helmet you wear to school is too tight?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Really want to know what the music is that plays when Alisha discovers the identity of the masked person aka Simon in the shower. It's not listed as the official soundtrack for the episode, some sort of instrumental.
    Same here. I'm assuming they're assuming we wouldn't be interested in the score but I am! It gives me tingles, especially when it's played to future Simon's scene's :fan: :love:

Just finished watching the latest episode for the second time--it's my favourite episode out of both seasons... I didn't think Misfits could get any better. I was quite literally swooning over Simon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Same here. I'm assuming they're assuming we wouldn't be interested in the score but I am! It gives me tingles, especially when it's played to future Simon's scene's :fan: :love:

Just finished watching the latest episode for the second time--it's my favourite episode out of both seasons... I didn't think Misfits could get any better. I was quite literally swooning over Simon
    Is it this?
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video....92190&comments

ReputationRep:
    Did no one else think Simon was hot before this episode?
    I've always thought he's stunning...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    Nope..
    You obviously have a thing for freaks.

ReputationRep:
    Simon is so fit

and they are soo cute togther

i love his character
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yeah i did but i didnt but that episode made me KNOW he is hot

:yep:

:adore: Thank you! I'll be listening to it over and over again

ReputationRep:
    me too..
    I always thought he was super cute, now he's got a bit more sex appeal that's all..

(Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    Simon is so fit

and they are soo cute togther

i love his character

Thanks for posting that...
    :love:

I did but Simon with swag is super hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Thanks for posting that...
    :love:
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)

:adore: Thank you! I'll be listening to it over and over again
    Ahhh no problem It's so beautiful isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    Nope..
    You obviously have a thing for freaks.
    Well, I can't deny that. I like boys skinny and pale. Like they're dying.

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    1)Yes I do know you and you know me. You just don't know that I know you and thus don't know that you know me.
    2)I'd beg to differ.
    3)I never said he was an A-lister, but I do find it rather hard to believe that you "happened" to see him the day after his main acting-career event. Not just see either, according to you, you made physical contact with the guy.:rolleyes:

And me.. wind someone up? Never! I am both shocked and offended that you would tarnish me with such a brush. I was merely wondering if the helmet you wear to school is too tight?
    school? you clearly don't know me. For a second i thought you'd rumbled me

ReputationRep:
    school? you clearly don't know me. For a second i thought you'd rumbled me
    I do know you. I shall approach you tomorrow. And fam, don't be jackin my smilies yeah?

ReputationRep:
    I do know you. I shall approach you tomorrow. And fam, don't be jackin my smilies yeah?
    I'll jack whatever i want...also I look forward to hearing from you haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.