The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I started watching series 1 of Misfits a couple of days ago but series 2 isn't on 4od yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for the series to be placed on 4od?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Hey active Misfits thread posters. I seen some threads doing their own little awards thing so I thought why not do our little award thing too. :awesome: It will take 1 minute, all you do is vote for a member for each award. :h:

Thank you in advance. :wizard:

Vote/nomination form: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KWC52FJ

Awards up for grabs :king1:

Simon Award - strong, sexy and silent poster of the group.
Kelly Award - talkative poster who spams a lot.
Curtis Award - most cowardly member
Alisha Award - most promiscuous, flirtatious and sexually deprived member.
Nathan Award - funniest member
Superhoodie - most mysterious member
Monsieur Grand Fromage - biggest n00b, the one most likely to end up with the power to control milk.

Voted! :awesome:
Voted. Could only remember 3-4 usernames including mine, so feel free to ignore them if you like.
Original post by hobo06
That took longer than 1 minute :colonhash: I was stuck thinking of people for a couple.
When do we find out who won?

Aww thanks :lovehug:

Am I not the best fiancée ever!?!?

Also, I voted while drunk, so no idea who I voted for, this is all VERY exciting now because results will be a complete shock to me and I can't even know if I was right or not LOL!
Ha ha I actually texted G8D last night to ask him to tell you guys that I would reply to thread when I got back from club...he didn't pass on message, but it shows how much drunken me cares about you guys!
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ha ha I actually texted G8D last night to ask him to tell you guys that I would reply to thread when I got back from club...he didn't pass on message, but it shows how much drunken me cares about you guys!

:jumphug:
Original post by Roo Bix
:jumphug:

:ahee:

:eek: Roo, you have two warning points! What happened?!
:ahee:

:eek: Roo, you have two warning points! What happened?!

I posted a Y U NO troll pic in a blatant troll thread, that thus was deleted. Makes no sense! Especially how moments before checking out your quote I've just seen two troll pictures in two new troll threads. :unimpressed:
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix
I posted a Y U NO troll pic in a blatant troll thread, that thus was deleted. Makes no sense! Especially how moments before checking out your quote I've just seen two troll pictures in two new troll threads. :unimpressed:

Urgh that is a pain! Sometimes I think the mods get a little over zealous with their warnings!
Urgh that is a pain! Sometimes I think the mods get a little over zealous with their warnings!

I know. :facepalm:
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix
I know. :facepalm:

Ah well, just try not to get more! Don't want you banned :cry2:
Ah well, just try not to get more! Don't want you banned :cry2:

I know :zomg: after they expire, they expire for good, don't they. They don't accumulate, unless I was to receive multiple warnings.
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix
I know :zomg: after they expire, they expire for good, don't they. They don't accumulate, unless I was to receive multiple warnings.

Yeah they expire for good, otherwise I would still have some warning points :colondollar:
Yeah they expire for good, otherwise I would still have some warning points :colondollar:

:giggle:
Some of the votes :shifty:
Original post by Roo Bix
:giggle:

I'm a good girl really :tongue:

Are we referring to my votes? Because they were made under the influence of alcohol...

Ape likes my vote.

:sexface:

And yeah, yeah, green.
Original post by Roo Bix
Ape likes my vote.

And yeah, yeah, green.

:puppyeyes:
:puppyeyes:

:giggle: :sexface:
I'm a good girl really :tongue:

Are we referring to my votes? Because they were made under the influence of alcohol...

Original post by Roo Bix
Ape likes my vote.

And yeah, yeah, green.

:tongue:

It's just that there's a lot of conflicting votes as to who gets what. A lot of members being voted as Strong and Silent by one member, Fromage by the another member and Coward by the other. :tongue:

There are some clear winners though. :wink:

6 people have voted so far. Waiting for more. :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest