Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's one of the few pictures that looks natural (you know, besides the whole bunny thing), without some weird expression on my face. If I know a picture is being taken I feel awkward and can't smile properly, if I don't know it's being taken/am too busy with something else to care, the camera usually manages to catch me with some odd expression

ReputationRep:
    prelims loom like a misfits storm cloud

and hobo :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    That picture went down better than expected...it makes me slightly concerned about you lot
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I'm not usually very photogenic :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To anyone disturbed by the previous crotch picture, do not proceed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not kidding, you are about to see the kind of person who willingly dresses like that...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This your last warning
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You brave, brave people...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Still glad I'm your fiancée? :p:
    Of course I'm glad you're my fiancé...except I will have to correct your spelling, I'm the fiancée with the extra e, you are just the fiancé as (much as the picture suggests otherwise) you are the male in this relationship!!

I totally remember that pic btw lol :ninja:

Gym was epic workout, want to go to sleep now...but should do some revision *dies a little bit inside*

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to lose my subscription soon
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    i'm going to lose my subscription soon
    I've never even had a subscription :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I've never even had a subscription :cry2:
    I won a 6 month subscription. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll feel so naked without my black colour :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'm glad you're my fiancé...except I will have to correct your spelling, I'm the fiancée with the extra e, you are just the fiancé as (much as the picture suggests otherwise) you are the male in this relationship!!

I totally remember that pic btw lol :ninja:

Gym was epic workout, want to go to sleep now...but should do some revision *dies a little bit inside*
    Of course the only reason I spelt it like that was due to the picture!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I genuinely had no idea there was a difference

I think it's the same picture I posted in the Reading thread so you probably saw it there...either that or you've found my facebook :ninja:

I'm wide awake after my nice long sleep so I'm off out. Try not to let thinking about me distract you from your revision too much!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    I won a 6 month subscription. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll feel so naked without my black colour :cry2:
    I shall buy myself a month at some point just to get the bigger + animated avatar...

Of course the only reason I spelt it like that was due to the picture!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I genuinely had no idea there was a difference

I think it's the same picture I posted in the Reading thread so you probably saw it there...either that or you've found my facebook :ninja:

I'm wide awake after my nice long sleep so I'm off out. Try not to let thinking about me distract you from your revision too much!
    Fb thread, I don't know enough about you to find your facebook :cry2:

Urgh lucky you, wanted to go out tonight don't think it's gonna happen! FECKING REVISION!

ReputationRep:
    How many times have we said on the post...the next season airs in autumn... this is the autumn of the northern hemisphere, not the southern hemisphere, so you got to wait for spring and summer to pass first!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Fb thread, I don't know enough about you to find your facebook :cry2:

Urgh lucky you, wanted to go out tonight don't think it's gonna happen! FECKING REVISION!
    Facebook thread? I don't recall posting in such a thread...did I?
    It's probably for the best, too many horrible pictures, I'm scared you won't love me any more :cry2:
    Was a pretty meh night tbh. Probably not helped by the fact I was sober. Although no doubt more exciting than revision :p:

ReputationRep:

Have a great weekend Misfits fans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)

lol their reaction to someones shoe of the day :lol:

Why don't you guys make a society....?

ReputationRep:
    It already is a society http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1101

Why are there no pictures added to the society page?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Facebook thread? I don't recall posting in such a thread...did I?
    It's probably for the best, too many horrible pictures, I'm scared you won't love me any more :cry2:
    Was a pretty meh night tbh. Probably not helped by the fact I was sober. Although no doubt more exciting than revision :p:
    I meant Reading thread...I just typed fb thread :facepalm:
    I'll always love you :love:
    Awww revision did epically suck...gotta do some more now cos I still know nothing...

Thanks =D I shall do when exam over! ROLL ON 6PM!

ReputationRep:

Awe, good luck with your exam!

ReputationRep:
    I meant Reading thread...I just typed fb thread :facepalm:
    I'll always love you :love:
    Awww revision did epically suck...gotta do some more now cos I still know nothing...

Ah you had me worried there, thought I'd been posting pictures drunkenly or something!
    I'm sure you'll do fine in your exams...just keep thinking about being able to go out and get drunk once it's over and no more revision! :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah you had me worried there, thought I'd been posting pictures drunkenly or something!
    I'm sure you'll do fine in your exams...just keep thinking about being able to go out and get drunk once it's over and no more revision! :p:
    Ha ha you could always post pictures drunkenly, I wouldn't complain :sexface:

Nahhhh will not do well in exam, know **** all! However when it finishes, I'm going back to flat, having dinner, getting changed and then straight to pre-drinks...gonna down a bottle of wine then hit the town! Ahhh uni...how my liver hates you!!

Awe, good luck with your exam!
    Bloody need it! Sociology will be the death of me! I need to know more books for it than I do for english language... :mob:

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha you could always post pictures drunkenly, I wouldn't complain :sexface:

Nahhhh will not do well in exam, know **** all! However when it finishes, I'm going back to flat, having dinner, getting changed and then straight to pre-drinks...gonna down a bottle of wine then hit the town! Ahhh uni...how my liver hates you!!

Bloody need it! Sociology will be the death of me! I need to know more books for it than I do for english language... :mob:
    I'm not one for publicly posting a lot about myself, never know who might be watching :shifty: although if anyone on here knew me in real life there's probably already enough for them to work out I am if they dug through my posts enough.
    Actually come to think of it, it would be quite easy to guess the username/URL bit for my (and probably many others) facebook, without knowing anything other than what's in their profile. I'm saying no more :p:

Ah well at least you won't be feeling bad about it for long! To alcohol :cheers:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm not one for publicly posting a lot about myself, never know who might be watching :shifty: although if anyone on here knew me in real life there's probably already enough for them to work out I am if they dug through my posts enough.
    Actually come to think of it, it would be quite easy to guess the username/URL bit for my (and probably many others) facebook, without knowing anything other than what's in their profile. I'm saying no more :p:

Ah well at least you won't be feeling bad about it for long! To alcohol :cheers:
    There was only guy called Ben I could find in Kent...and he was Indian...I don't think it's you somehow...
    And you aren't hoboben as the url on fb :s no idea!

Exam...was OKAY!!! Shockingly =D now to eat, change clothes, sort out my hair (it got ruined by rain...) and then get merry =D

EDIT: Found you... well hello there fiancé :sexface: you have your profile rather too private for my liking, I can't stalk your photos :cry2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.