Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of havign two girlfriends? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I kinda want this other girl, know she'd be up for it. But have a girlfriend now, shes alright really confusing though. And thing is if i get rid of her coz shes part of my friend group it'll just be awkard as hell. plus ive already done that once and said i wouldnt do it again (mistake i know) anyway, advice?

Oh and has anyone heard that bedrock song?

Edit: *having

ReputationRep:
    God decided that you can only have one wife. Monogamy is the only way and if you let your lusts take over god's verdict may be a bad one for you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol **** God. No its wrong to have two gfs, not fair on either and is really childish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flemingo92)
    Lol **** God. No its wrong to have two gfs, not fair on either and is really childish.
    I will pray for you and hope you will find the right path some day.

ReputationRep:
    you might end up losing both..bewaare

ReputationRep:
    What I think?

Dangerous..

ReputationRep:
    It'll all end in tears.

ReputationRep:
    you're gna break up with this gal anyways so just do it lol if ur seriously considerin cheatin on her. either its a lil awkward cos u dumped her, or it probably splits the group cos u cheated on her. tbh i think its low that ur even thinkin about this, just cos she's ''confusing'' doesnt mean she deserves that.

ReputationRep:
    Some one is gonna wake up missing something, and it's gonna hurt...

ReputationRep:
    You are a pimp.
    http://cinie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pimp.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pl,okmijn)
    I kinda want this other girl, know she'd be up for it. But have a girlfriend now, shes alright really confusing though. And thing is if i get rid of her coz shes part of my friend group it'll just be awkard as hell. plus ive already done that once and said i wouldnt do it again (mistake i know) anyway, advice?

Oh and has anyone heard that bedrock song?

Edit: *having
    Drop the girlfriend because from what you say it's just a matter of time before you do. Then leave a brief interval before going onto this other girl

Whatever you do don't cheat on your gf

ReputationRep:
    Your two up on me. It's a bit ofa gamble though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobherz)
    you're gna break up with this gal anyways so just do it lol if ur seriously considerin cheatin on her. either its a lil awkward cos u dumped her, or it probably splits the group cos u cheated on her. tbh i think its low that ur even thinkin about this, just cos she's ''confusing'' doesnt mean she deserves that.
    its not that shes just confusing. i just cba putting my life story up on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    Just . . NO

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Get rid of one and just stay true to one at a time. Women notice strange behaviour (generally women notice a lot of things) and will probably notice a change in your availability (if you are going to have to split your time). Do you really think you have enough time for two girlfriends??
    If they find out you will be facing more than a little awkwardness, I tell thee. I would de-nut my bloke if i found out he was two-timing me.

ReputationRep:
    It's one or the other, boyo. Basically you're just too scared to dump the first one.

ReputationRep:
    Nonono!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nelo Angelo)
    Drop the girlfriend because from what you say it's just a matter of time before you do. Then leave a brief interval before going onto this other girl

thanks for the advice. think thats what i would have decided anyway

ReputationRep:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you're a jerk, go for it :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.