Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey! just wondering if anybody can give me some advice! I have always wanted to work in the field of denistry but when applying for university i did not have the right A-levels (I did chemistry, business studies and french, but biology was required) so i decided to do accounting and management which I enjoyed at school. Now in my 3rd year, I have very little interest in accounting and still want to pursue a career in the dental industry. what would be the best way for me to do this: i was thinkin of applying for a dental hygiene course, as i wouldnt be able to fund a dentistry degree course, or should I do biology a level first?! im so confused!!!!!!!! do any unis let you on the course if you do an unrelated degree subject?
    sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere but I couldnt find any information relevant to my situation!

there is a foundation dentistry course for those who didnt do the required a-levels. it is competitive and is 6yrs.
    not sure about therapy/hygiene requirements, sorry!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.