Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! just wondering if anybody can give me some advice! I have always wanted to work in the field of denistry but when applying for university i did not have the right A-levels (I did chemistry, business studies and french, but biology was required) so i decided to do accounting and management which I enjoyed at school. Now in my 3rd year, I have very little interest in accounting and still want to pursue a career in the dental industry. what would be the best way for me to do this: i was thinkin of applying for a dental hygiene course, as i wouldnt be able to fund a dentistry degree course, or should I do biology a level first?! im so confused!!!!!!!! do any unis let you on the course if you do an unrelated degree subject?
    sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere but I couldnt find any information relevant to my situation!

x

ReputationRep:
    there is a foundation dentistry course for those who didnt do the required a-levels. it is competitive and is 6yrs.
    not sure about therapy/hygiene requirements, sorry!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 26, 2010

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.