Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls I need your advice! Size 34e!!!!!!!! Watch

I discovered I can fit into size 34e bras at Lasenza today, i usually wear 34dd ones. Am I took big? I am 5`8, size 12 trousers and 34dd. SometimesI hate my boobs because they stand out and I hate guys looking, I am modest, I tend to cover up most of the time, but evencovered they stand out!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    34E isn't that bad. Possibly a bit out of proportion (when I was a 34E, I was a 14 trousers, and I'm an apple shape) but I seriously doubt anyone is going to complain, apart from jealous girls.

Depends what you mean by "too big" what size tops do you use? If you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I am a 32J, quit *****ing.

Im slim I wear size 12 tops and my boobs look good I even turned my self on in themirror today with the push up bra on, but still, I cant exaclty walk down the street or walk through a shop with a size 12 top and not get these glares from girls, its so unfair, I obught a size 16 top and its huge but atleastmyboobs dont stand out

ReputationRep:
    why are you fine with 34dd and not 34e? it's just one cup size up! It could be anything from time of the month to the style of bra.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I discovered I can fit into size 34e bras at Lasenza today, i usually wear 34dd ones. Am I took big? I am 5`8, size 12 trousers and 34dd. SometimesI hate my boobs because they stand out and I hate guys looking, I am modest, I tend to cover up most of the time, but evencovered they stand out!:woo:
    i feel your pain!!! i'm suprisingly exactly the same as you only i'm a 34D... but its still pretty damn big
    i'm trying to lose it off though by dieting for a couple of weeks.. it's generally the place i tend to lose weight off first so with luck... :awesome:

maybe you're the same too? what top size are you btw ? xxxx

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt trust la senza tbh

they said i was a 40C when im actually a 36E

ReputationRep:
    OP don't be daft, I'm shorter than you and a smaller dress size but with the same cup size. It doesn't affect me in any way. You're young. Enjoy it, while it lasts.

ReputationRep:
    haha dont worry, your taller than me. Im a size 10/12 and lasenza 34E's are too small for me. They tend to be a bit smaller than average actually.

I usually wear m&s sports bras but they have no padding and they look saggy, today in Lasenza a 34dd didnt fit! She gave me that next size up, it looked fab, but whats the use of them if im not going toflaunt them,iwant a reduction!

ReputationRep:
    im a 36DD i hate it so much and OP im exactly like you i try to cover mines but it dont seem to work plus im 5 foot 1 and you can see them even more blatantly....god i hate them so much worse thing of all their not circulating with fat their god damn real things and my mums side dont have such a big size and my grandmother says to me all the time never in my hereditary ive seen such size of yours..........and hate it when these stupid men look at them i mean ive seen even the guy whom i like looking at them i just want to hit him saying my eyes are up here not down there you muppet!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I am a 32J, quit *****ing.
    QFT.
    I'm 34F/34FF and I'm not whining.

ReputationRep:
    I'm basically the same stats as you, size 12 and 5"6 but I'm a 34F! :eek3: It could be worse. They're so inconvenient though, I can't run without feeling self-conscious. My flat-chested friends (A-cups, mainly) complain that they have small boobs, but it'd be so so so much easier to have a smaller bust. They can wear whatever the hell they like, and not get labelled a slut for wearing a low-cut top, whereas if the same top was worn by a larger busted girl, we're sluts! It's not our fault. :sadnod:

Sorry, just had to get that wee rant out there! OP, embrace it.

Lasenza not goodthenif their givingmethat size! Like mini rats growing! ugh

ReputationRep:
    34E isn't big, it just sounds big because so many people wear the wrong sized bra. So many of my friends think they are a 34B when they're quite obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    I can sympathise, exactly the same sizes as you except I'm 5'7". I feel so top heavy haha! I just learned to live with it and make sure I wear clothes that suit my shape. Embrace the boobage!!

truth and tradegy,thats so true, if i wore a size 12 top andit looks SO HOT ON ME, i get looks from guys and GIRLS! And I cant help it.....grrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poorlysparrows)
    Embrace the boobage!!
    I agree with this, I am a 34F and a size 12/14. But i have never been worried or anxious about it except for when running... or any type of exercise lol. Just accept it and enjoy the boobage

That's nothing, I'm 30F and size ten.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.