Turn on thread page Beta

Girls I need your advice! Size 34e!!!!!!!! watch

I know everyone says well atleast your tall you can get away with it, but I cantget away with wearing with just a single size 12 top, I then have to wear a boyfriend cardigan or I end up wearing a baggy hoody!!

Meh, it's about proportion. People don't believe I'm the size I am (32G). I know how you feel though, some days I would die to be a C!

ps. Thank goodness for anonymous posting!

ReputationRep:
    La Senza do weird sizing - I always have to go up a cup size there.

You sound as those you have a similar shape to me, and personally I like it - the boob size goes with the figure. It all balances out.

oh, and M&S all the way. I got an epic "Hello Sailor" style bra there the other day. Boyf loves it :P

ReputationRep:
    at times i hate them at times i just love them at times i hate them at times i love........god damn it why the hell do they have to be large for their not even proportion to my height and mum always tells me off for having a big chest (sometimes i think she's just jealous)

ReputationRep:
    well im a size 8 with 34d but i want bigger? theyre quite small even though it says 34d always - maybe i'm wearing them wrong

rosielucentiel it must be Lasenza, the 34e fits meperfectly, I probably just am 34dd then, but I can never find a decent bra that LIFTS and is padded but not etremely padded. Newlook have very uncomfotable brasthe straps HURT M and S dont lift,and pricey, so lasenza at £16.00 is ok, just the size is bigger

hitherewsu how cna you say 34dd are quite small LOL!!!!!!!!! Thier big woman! especially on YOUR SIZE 8 frame!

ReputationRep:
    Its not really that big is it?? my friend has g cups!

i'm 36 DD when I'm size 12 but when I'm a size 10 I go down to C i don't feel they are too big or too small tbh just right for my body and i'm 5"7/8

I never knew other girls felt like this about their boobs! I've never had a problem with mine or even thought about them being bigger or smaller!
    If it bothers you that much then try losing a bit of weight and go down to size 10 top it really makes a difference!

i mean 34d

I can fit into size 10 jeans too im a 10/12top and bottom,butmyboobs are still the same. I stopped sports ie sprinting becuase its not comfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    34E isn't that bad. Possibly a bit out of proportion (when I was a 34E, I was a 14 trousers, and I'm an apple shape) but I seriously doubt anyone is going to complain, apart from jealous girls.
    So what size are you now?

Do you have a boyfriend? Does he have a 3-letter nickname? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    even tho i'm new here, can i just say that i love this thread and girls with nice babylons

ReputationRep:
    i dunno! i think im wearin my bras wrong or something! because in the mirror they just look kinda small, cept kinda medium but not like a d. jeezon a dont even know, how do u measure them
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by cymraesfach)
    QFT.
    I'm 34F/34FF and I'm not whining.
    30H agree with you both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I am a 32J, quit *****ing.
    Indeed. I'm a 28GG, it's a ***** to find it the shops. 34E is catered for in lots of places like La Senza, M+S, Ann Summers and all the department stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    well im a size 8 with 34d but i want bigger? theyre quite small even though it says 34d always - maybe i'm wearing them wrong
    Very doubtful you're a 34 backsize if you're a size 8. Backsize is relative to clothing size, you'll more than likely be a 30, but you could be a 28 or 32 depending on your body.

I reccomend getting fitted at least once a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    i dunno! i think im wearin my bras wrong or something! because in the mirror they just look kinda small, cept kinda medium but not like a d. jeezon a dont even know, how do u measure them
    I've seen measuring guides in magazines, catalogues and websites, just google "bra size guide" or something

Lol, I feel kinda left out, I'm only a smallish 32C

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'm not sure what your point is. I'm four foot eleven and have bigger boobs than that and I'm a size ten- yes I'm out of proportion but it doesn't look horrific. I imagine you're in perfect proportion.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.