Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls I need your advice! Size 34e!!!!!!!! watch

I know everyone says well atleast your tall you can get away with it, but I cantget away with wearing with just a single size 12 top, I then have to wear a boyfriend cardigan or I end up wearing a baggy hoody!!

Meh, it's about proportion. People don't believe I'm the size I am (32G). I know how you feel though, some days I would die to be a C!

ps. Thank goodness for anonymous posting!

ReputationRep:
    La Senza do weird sizing - I always have to go up a cup size there.

You sound as those you have a similar shape to me, and personally I like it - the boob size goes with the figure. It all balances out.

oh, and M&S all the way. I got an epic "Hello Sailor" style bra there the other day. Boyf loves it :P

ReputationRep:
    at times i hate them at times i just love them at times i hate them at times i love........god damn it why the hell do they have to be large for their not even proportion to my height and mum always tells me off for having a big chest (sometimes i think she's just jealous)

ReputationRep:
    well im a size 8 with 34d but i want bigger? theyre quite small even though it says 34d always - maybe i'm wearing them wrong

rosielucentiel it must be Lasenza, the 34e fits meperfectly, I probably just am 34dd then, but I can never find a decent bra that LIFTS and is padded but not etremely padded. Newlook have very uncomfotable brasthe straps HURT M and S dont lift,and pricey, so lasenza at £16.00 is ok, just the size is bigger

hitherewsu how cna you say 34dd are quite small LOL!!!!!!!!! Thier big woman! especially on YOUR SIZE 8 frame!

ReputationRep:
    Its not really that big is it?? my friend has g cups!

i'm 36 DD when I'm size 12 but when I'm a size 10 I go down to C i don't feel they are too big or too small tbh just right for my body and i'm 5"7/8

I never knew other girls felt like this about their boobs! I've never had a problem with mine or even thought about them being bigger or smaller!
    If it bothers you that much then try losing a bit of weight and go down to size 10 top it really makes a difference!

i mean 34d

I can fit into size 10 jeans too im a 10/12top and bottom,butmyboobs are still the same. I stopped sports ie sprinting becuase its not comfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    34E isn't that bad. Possibly a bit out of proportion (when I was a 34E, I was a 14 trousers, and I'm an apple shape) but I seriously doubt anyone is going to complain, apart from jealous girls.
    So what size are you now?

Do you have a boyfriend? Does he have a 3-letter nickname? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    even tho i'm new here, can i just say that i love this thread and girls with nice babylons

ReputationRep:
    i dunno! i think im wearin my bras wrong or something! because in the mirror they just look kinda small, cept kinda medium but not like a d. jeezon a dont even know, how do u measure them
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by cymraesfach)
    QFT.
    I'm 34F/34FF and I'm not whining.
    30H agree with you both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I am a 32J, quit *****ing.
    Indeed. I'm a 28GG, it's a ***** to find it the shops. 34E is catered for in lots of places like La Senza, M+S, Ann Summers and all the department stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    well im a size 8 with 34d but i want bigger? theyre quite small even though it says 34d always - maybe i'm wearing them wrong
    Very doubtful you're a 34 backsize if you're a size 8. Backsize is relative to clothing size, you'll more than likely be a 30, but you could be a 28 or 32 depending on your body.

I reccomend getting fitted at least once a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitherehwsu)
    i dunno! i think im wearin my bras wrong or something! because in the mirror they just look kinda small, cept kinda medium but not like a d. jeezon a dont even know, how do u measure them
    I've seen measuring guides in magazines, catalogues and websites, just google "bra size guide" or something

Lol, I feel kinda left out, I'm only a smallish 32C

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'm not sure what your point is. I'm four foot eleven and have bigger boobs than that and I'm a size ten- yes I'm out of proportion but it doesn't look horrific. I imagine you're in perfect proportion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.