Turn on thread page Beta

Girls I need your advice! Size 34e!!!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have to settle over to the UK. So many well endowed women are worth it. It supports the article staing that English women have the biggest boobies in all Europe.

Greetings from the continent.
    i agree that this fact is a very good one, but i think the national average is pushed up by the obese though

ReputationRep:
    Calmm down girls lol .. Im 5'3 size 12 and size 34G barely fits me lol.. i used to be reli self conscious about my boobs but now iv learnt to love them, so many gurls would die for bigger boobs, and uve been blessed with them but all you guys can only complain lol.. i know how u feel though if u wear like baggy tops its just makes the whole top stick out so it looks like a maternity top lol.. so ive learnt tighter fitted clothes make u look thinner than baggier.. if your worried about showin off too much clevage try buyin like thin vest tops to go underneath your normal tops, that way you can show off your figure but still stay covered up and save some for the imagination lol xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I am a 32J, quit *****ing.
    thats an awesome size.

to the thread starter, ur bra size is likely to be slightly bigger in LaSenza...
    bin the same for most of my girlfriends and girl-friends.

and from a guy-who-doesnt-like-oversized-boobs's point of view, 34dd is definitely not too big. even if u WERE 34e, its ok...

ReputationRep:
    Not that unusual tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Nice size & totally not out of proportion. Better having something than nothing, and hey it they look great, why complain?

This is definitely January's best thread. *wipes tear away*

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    im 5 foot 2. size 8. and im a 34E. POW.

ReputationRep:
    im 5 foot 2. size 8. with 34E. POW.

i'm 30F i love my boobs and have never had a problem ever, guys stare it's natural i dont care, i dont have them out i am modest and stuff but you cant hide them.

ReputationRep:
    why is there so much boob hate here? I'm a 36DD and I love them embrace your boobs ladies

ReputationRep:
    I discovered I can fit into size 34e bras at Lasenza today, i usually wear 34dd ones. Am I took big? I am 5`8, size 12 trousers and 34dd. SometimesI hate my boobs because they stand out and I hate guys looking, I am modest, I tend to cover up most of the time, but evencovered they stand out!:woo:
    I don't get you girls...A cups are getting implants, while E cups are getting reductions...WTF?

All you need to do is find the right man to appreciate them. I personally would respect you more for being grateful for what you have than complaining about it. I used to hear my girl complain about this ALL THE TIME...so what? I love 'em, why try to impress others?

I discovered I can fit into size 34e bras at Lasenza today, i usually wear 34dd ones. Am I took big? I am 5`8, size 12 trousers and 34dd. SometimesI hate my boobs because they stand out and I hate guys looking, I am modest, I tend to cover up most of the time, but evencovered they stand out!:woo:
    I was 34E till last year, but lost loads of weight and now am I 32C/D. I used to feel fat but did get a lot more attention!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    *swooooossshhhhhhh.............. ...............wwwwooooooooossss sshhhhhhh.......swooooooosssssss sshhhhhhh......*

that's the sound of colossal boobies swinging through the air.
    erotic.

ReputationRep:
    34E isn't too bad honestly, I miss it haha. I'm a size 12 and I've got 34H (which is starting to get a bit small now ) so enjoy your boobs the size they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dictator)
    im a 36DD i hate it so much and OP im exactly like you i try to cover mines but it dont seem to work plus im 5 foot 1 and you can see them even more blatantly....god i hate them so much worse thing of all their not circulating with fat their god damn real things and my mums side dont have such a big size and my grandmother says to me all the time never in my hereditary ive seen such size of yours..........and hate it when these stupid men look at them i mean ive seen even the guy whom i like looking at them i just want to hit him saying my eyes are up here not down there you muppet!!

Big tits are hours of fun.

Stop being so self-concious. Wait until guys stop giving you attention and you will be lamenting the fact that all men go for are youngsters.

You're 5' 1"...I could easily stare at your knockers easily and get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8-10 abd I'm. A 34E I'm. 5"5 abd I defo don't look.out of proportion b proud of your bust put your shouldest back abd strut your stuff ignore those men they just want whst they can't have use then. To your benefit lol

where's the pics?

ReputationRep:
    Where's yours

you first lisa

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't offering

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.