The Student Room Group

Girls I need your advice! Size 34e!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

I have the exact same problem! I'm a 34E and a size 10 trousers wise, and 5"5.

I hate my breasts so much. I hate the way men look at me, old men being the worst too. They have that rabid smile on their faces. No girl understands my struggles. All of them tell me how lucky I am when all I want is to go on about my day without being looked at as if I'm a piece of meat.

I tend to wear loose tops although they make me look a lot fatter than I am. But even then I can't hide them. It hurts to run, sometimes it hurts to breathe. My back is the most toned part of my body, you can visibly tell the impact having these cursed meatsacks has had on me. My back is in absolute shambles every day. I can rarely find flattering clothes and in the end they make me appear a lot shorter than I am. Sometimes I can't stand leaving the house or looking in the mirror. I just want them to disappear.

Looking through this thread I am appalled that you people are putting this girl down. F off with your "oh I am bigger you can't complain" s--t! She's allowed to feel uncomfortable if that's how she feels. By dismissing her you are making her feel worse and silenced. Some people simply don't like their breasts.
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m just like you, I’m 14 and wear 34E I’m 5 foot 9 and have size 9 shoes. I always struggle to get clothes because I like to cover up with baggy t-shirts and hoodies but they can still be seen. My mum has told me a million times to embrace it but I’m not 100% confident. Not even 1% really. I can’t wear normal dresses because you would be able to see my bum aha I’m going to start embracing it tho because thousands of women a year pay thousands of pounds to enlarge them and we’re lucky but we don’t appreciate it enough so I’m going to start doing just that . I hope this built up a little more confidence in you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending