Turn on thread page Beta

Do you like Prince Charles? Do you think he is nuttier than a fruitcake? Why? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I remember watching the funeral as a kid and being bored out my wits and thinking, "what's the big deal, it's very sad, but why all the fuss?".

I was an interesting child...
    I'm older than you so remember watching this deeply flawed, unispiring, and disturbed woman marry old big ears.

People actually watched it though - this was before the Royal Family had become a laughing stock (well before "It's a Royal Knockout" and before Edward left the Marines because he was too gay to handle the training and before that ginger minger Fergie started writing books about cartoon helicopters:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Better than that other idiot, Phillip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rule Britannia!)
    Someone once told me that he talks with the trees in his garden... I wonder wether that's true or not... I don't understand why people think he is crazy, i mean there must be a good reason, no?
    That is meant to be true, but the carbon dioxide that he breathes out whilst talking to his plants might help them grow.
    Hidden genius?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.