Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What liquid eyeliner do you use? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I also use Rimmel Exaggerate. I've been using it for ages actually. I think it stays on well. Actually it's also a good liquid eyeliner to start on if you're not used to them, it's the first one I used.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Another vote for Rimmel Exaggerate.

Although it's produces quite a dramatic look for the day. I am considering switching to Rimmel's flash eyeliner.

I've used more expensive brands, but I always go back to Rimmel.

ReputationRep:
    How do you stop eyeliner from clumping up in the corner of your eye? It looks like black sleep!

ReputationRep:
    i use max factor glide and define. it sometimes has a tendency to dry out a bit in the bottle, but it's great whilst it lasts and stays on all day.

i actually really want to try the rimmel one now that i've seen all these responses though!

ReputationRep:
    I use Collection 2000 fast stroke, loves it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked nobody's mentioned No.7! It's quite expensive for what it is, but I absolutely love it. Lasts all day and goes on beautifully

ReputationRep:
    I personally use Revlon ColourStay - Its brown/black but I'm blonde and the black is too harsh as im quite pale. The colour lasts all day - tried and tested with crying also! G'luck in finding a good one that suits. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cow)
    How do you stop eyeliner from clumping up in the corner of your eye? It looks like black sleep!
    Don't apply it so close to the corner of your eye..... :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.