Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need advice on my possesive behaviour watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I need advice from someone. Ive been with my bf for nearly 2 years and we got engaged in april. He is lovely and never cheated on me or nothing. When we met he used to go out and Id go out and we'd have no problems over it however in the month or 2 before uni started in sept we spent a lot of time together and never saw any of our mates. I dont like his mates as they r a bit slimey and he dont like mine for a similiar reason. In november he started going to see his friends and it has made me v.possessive. He acted strange for a while and so just before cmas i looked through his phone and saw lots of texts of his friends all asking him to go out and him saying he was gutted i made him come in early! When i told him i looked we had a big arguement but since then i just want to look again just in case hes saying more negative things. He loves seeing his friends an still would hate me seeing mine. It dont bother me not seeing mine as long as he dont see his but he does. He dont go out drinking or nothing but the fact that he sees them and talks to them bothers me and i go all cranky and moody at the mention of them. Hes never cheated on me and i dont think he will so i dont know what my problem is or why i keep going like that. Any advice will b really helpful because i dont want him to leave me or just go out to annoy me which would send me over the edge

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.