Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No Bestival-goers?!

That's the only one I'm going to, went last year - greatest weekend of my life, pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to END OF THE ROAD!

:woo:

glastonbury and reading aren't really festivals, they're a bit too...commercial for my liking

ReputationRep:
    Leeds, ever since I found out Biffy were playing ;D

ReputationRep:
    Downlaod, 3rd time this year, wouldnt miss it for anything.
    Including revising for my a level exam 2 days afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ever been to Benicassim?

ReputationRep:
    Dowwwwnnnlllloooaaaadddd

5th time this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satansicecreamtruck)
    Dowwwwnnnlllloooaaaadddd

5th time this year.
    You suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    You suck.
    Whys that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm heading to V festival for 2nd year :woo:
    Anyone else heading to Weston Park(Staffordshire) Site?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy163)
    Anyone ever been to Benicassim?

Friends of mine go most years, said it's amazing. Hopefully joining them this year.

Also my 5th glasto this year. Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    DOWNLOAD FEST! :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lareneg)
    Fair enough. Keep them in the MIDDLE of your sleeping bag! That'd throw them. :yep:

//EDIT: I probably personally wouldn't actually take a wallet. You could just put money and ID (for alcohol) in your pants XD.
    Haha yeah actually, sleep on top of the stuff :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Green Man
    V
    Hard Rock Calling

Last year was the first in many that I didn't go to Glastonbury (the time before that sucked), but then I missed Bruce Springsteen and The Specials :cry: I've had my name down on the ticket thing, but never heard anything when they went on sale.

:dontknow: When I heard U2 were actually headlining Friday (instead of the rumoured Rolling Stones), I got over it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to both ATPs in May, so excited! Panda Bear, The XX, Deerhunter, Pavement, Built to Spill, Broken Social Scene etc etc :woo:

May go to Benicassim if I can afford it... and volunteer at Glasto and Leeds!

ReputationRep:
    Bloodstock and Maryland Deathfest.

Win.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna try and get my hands on a cancelled glasto ticket but thats looking unlikely at the moment so i'm gonna apply to volunteer at festivals instead and see where that takes me

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to High Voltage, and dreamin' about Berg Herzburg and avant-garde Schiphorst. :moon:
    The winds of fate of the present are hintin' to me that I won't get to the second two, but if I see ELP at High Voltage, and Magma an' Karmakanik at separate gigs, the year is going to be good enough for two years' worth already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whoolahan)
    reading leeds line up last year was worst ever fact. This year will be better
    Insane.

ReputationRep:
    i'd definitely like to go to green man again this year.. or womad, creamfields or maybe cambridge folk festivals..

i went to leeds in 2007, it was waaaayy too full of those indie-chav crossbreeds, throwing cups of wee and stuff..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    i'd definitely like to go to green man again this year..
    :five:

Was genius last summer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.