Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Festivals. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Secret Garden Party for the first time this year. My boyfriend has been going ever since it started! I'm so excited!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    :five:

Was genius last summer.
    absolutely! they were lucky with the weather as well.. apparently every other time it's rained.. :p: hope this year's as good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    And that is why anything valuable goes in your sleeping bag where people would have a bloody hard time stealing it! Also, keeping your tent messy means that a thief will not be able to pinpoint where valuables might be easily hidden and they won't bother looking. It's worked fine for me.
    Yep, that's what I just said. I guess people get wrecked and forget to hide their stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Going to T in the Park, went last year and it was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    wooo im going burningman in the summer <3

ReputationRep:
    Can't get the time off for t :/ might just buy a day ticket, see who's playing first though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielove)
    wooo im going burningman in the summer <3
    lucky bugger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Darcie*)
    Friends of mine go most years, said it's amazing. Hopefully joining them this year.

Also my 5th glasto this year. Can't wait.
    Ahh wicked thanks. It's my first festival this year and I'm kinda torn between Benicassim and Reading :confused: I did want to go to Glastonbury but it's when I have exams

ReputationRep:
    Reading Festival again this year.

Because it's good to lose all dignity for a few days of the year

ReputationRep:
    Reading, hopefully!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to Reading again this year (:

ReputationRep:
    reading again, hope prodigy are there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    :sadnod:
    :console:

i really like some of your entries on your livejournal btw. the two or three i've just read anyway. somewhat relate-able subject matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    :console:

i really like some of your entries on your livejournal btw. the two or three i've just read anyway. somewhat relate-able subject matter.
    Thanks. :o:
    Shoot me a PM if you ever need to talk! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Big Chill hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Reading FTMFW. I loved last year, gaslight anthem, radiohead and little boots were all fantastic. Although it didn't touch '08.

ReputationRep:
    Newt Beer festival!!!! Woooo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunty91)
    No Bestival-goers?!

That's the only one I'm going to, went last year - greatest weekend of my life, pretty much.
    Yeah I'm going. :woo:
    Not so much through choice as my best friend nearly forcing me to buy a ticket because its for her birthday celebrations. Looking forward to it. The Flaming Lips ftw! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucible)
    Yeah I'm going.
    Not so much through choice as my best friend nearly forcing me to buy a ticket because its for her birthday celebrations. Looking forward to it. The Flaming Lips ftw!
    Good stuff, it's gonna be amazing. LCD Soundsystem and Rolf Harris will be epic :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Hellfest, probably Metal Camp and some other too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.