Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for ages ive been tired like almost all day long, i get 7-9 hours of sleep so its not like im not getting enough

are there any good pick me ups that will give me energy, i know things like fresh air and exercise and caffeine but is there anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    for ages ive been tired like almost all day long, i get 7-9 hours of sleep so its not like im not getting enough

are there any good pick me ups that will give me energy, i know things like fresh air and exercise and caffeine but is there anything else?

Can I ask what time do you normally get up and go to sleep?

Exercise will actually give you more energy and help you sleep. I'd personally stay away from lots of caffeine. Drink water and eat healthy. Eating lots of junk food can make you feel sluggish and tired.

What do you do in the day? Are you quite active/ or sitting down a lot?

ReputationRep:
    you may sleep 7-9 hours per night but is that deep sleep or interrupted?
    also it may be that u need more sleep than most people, are u active/more active than most during the day?

ps if u want a reply from me then quote me otherwise i wont have a clue that uve seen this lol

ReputationRep:
    have you had your iron levels checked because anaemia can cause fatigue?

ReputationRep:
    ^ I was just going to say that, it's probably worth having a blood test because I was tired all the time like yourself (with other symptoms) and it was down to anaemia.

Also, are you stressed or anxious lately? Because I can never get to sleep when there's something on my mind.

ReputationRep:
    smoke some crack cocaine

(Original post by PicsOrGTFO)
    have you had your iron levels checked because anaemia can cause fatigue?
    Its doubtful sometimes that the anaemia si the real cause. Lots of people are anaemic but not complaining of being tired all the time.

Besides, first way of fixing iron deficiency anaemia is to start eating more iron rich and Vitamin C rich foods.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.