Turn on thread page Beta

Guys...when girl sits on you facing you watch

I was recently watching tv with my girlfriend and suddenly she just jumped on me and sat on me facing me. I thought she was getting bored so I tickled her for a few seconds and then tried to watch tv but she didnt let me and kept moving wherever I moved my head to catch a glimpse of the telly. I then realised she's in the mood to fumble around, but I was left with a dilemma...what to choose!? the tv or her? her or the tv? I then felt very odd thinking about how I'm finding myself in this predicament, having difficult choosing between girlfriend and TV! :confused:

So I ask you guys...if your girl sits on you facing you and not the TV what would your reaction be and what would you decide to do? What if it's like a really important final or something? What TV show (if there's one) would you skip sex for?

ReputationRep:
    You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.
    :ditto: there are always repeats!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was recently watching tv with my girlfriend and suddenly she just jumped on me and sat on me facing me. I thought she was getting bored so I tickled her for a few seconds and then tried to watch tv but she didnt let me and kept moving wherever I moved my head to catch a glimpse of the telly. I then realised she's in the mood to fumble around, but I was left with a dilemma...what to choose!? the tv or her? her or the tv? I then felt very odd thinking about how I'm finding myself in this predicament, having difficult choosing between girlfriend and TV! :confused:

So I ask you guys...if your girl sits on you facing you and not the TV what would your reaction be and what would you decide to do? What if it's like a really important final or something? What TV show (if there's one) would you skip sex for?
    Look at it this way
    The tv show will always be on the internets afterwards
    The girlfriend will not necessarily want sex after shes waited for you
    plus sex is far more fun than any tv show

However I find it rather sad if you would choose the tv over your gf, it speaks volumes about your attitude to the relationship

ReputationRep:
    You absolute tool.

ReputationRep:
    I will never understand people like you. Sex is far superior to football, you moron.

ReputationRep:
    I sit on my boyfriend to get his attention. Works every time. :sexface:

If it didn't, then quite frankly I wouldn't do it any more, but neither would I initiate sex as much I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    If you said MW2 then maybe I would have understood....Just maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Do her doggie facing the TV.

I don't blame you, I'd rather chose Total Wipeout any day. That or Takeshi's Castle. That's ****'s ******* crazy!

ReputationRep:
    This in the biggest way possible.

ReputationRep:
    Tv

ReputationRep:
    TV any day tbh. *****es, they can wait. This relationship is on your timetable. Man up.

ReputationRep:
    Just dog her in front of the TV !?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Do her doggie facing the TV.

I don't blame you, I'd rather chose Total Wipeout any day. That or Takeshi's Castle. That's ****'s ******* crazy!
    :ditto:

Although if my kinda girl sat on me I couldn't possibly ignore it :love:

ReputationRep:
    sex can be abit monotonous, football is always different.

plus, is this a TROLL thread?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    MW2 of all games?! Sex in your relationship must suck.

ReputationRep:
    Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
    Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    MW2 of all games?! Sex in your relationship must suck.
    :top:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.