Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would rather be looking at the girl than the box!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    I will never understand people like you. Sex is far superior to football, you moron.
    Please tell my boyfriend that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
    Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!
    This! Absolutely this! :yep:

Edit: The moment I heard "Is that Glock? Is that Glock?" I literally screamed.

ReputationRep:
    if my bf chose TV over sexy time with me he would have no goolies

that said if it was football and more importantly newcastle united playing i would expect him to turn it down (theres always half time right)

ReputationRep:
    Choose the TV. If you're watching football don't let her in. Let her spend 90 minutes doing her foundation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daytona01)
    what if a guy does that to a girl?

I'm sure your answer would be quite different there :rolleyes:
    No. My answer would be the same. I'd choose sex over TV any time. I'm not some crazy feminist or anything who thinks that it's only up to the girl to state when her and her partner should have sex. If girls expect guys to ignore the TV for them, then the same should go for guys expectations of girls.

ReputationRep:
    If it was MW2 then yea i would chose it over sex too

ReputationRep:
    Do it doggystyle so you can both watch X-files

ReputationRep:
    England World Cup final V Sex.
    England Worl cup final wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveParlour)
    There is a simple solution to this, say you want to heighten her pleasure blah blah by introducing a blindfold, then stick the tv on mute and do her doggy style so you can face the tv and watch the footy and she'll be none the wiser.

Oh just don't cheer or anything, she'll probably find that a bit weird.

hahaha! Cheering during sex would be funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I ask you guys...if your girl sits on you facing you and not the TV what would your reaction be and what would you decide to do? What if it's like a really important final or something? What TV show (if there's one) would you skip sex for?
    If it was the Champions League final (because I don't have a passport) then she will lose out. It's not entirely considerate if she knows you're a huge fan of a team or sport and to distract you for a big occassion is wrong. Hopefully I will be at the pub anyway. If she followed me to the pub and did that I errr would think she's a bit nuts.

I do wonder what the replies would be if the genders were reversed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)
    Do it doggystyle so you can both watch X-files
    Or the lotus position on the chair/sofa, so he can still watch the TV too. Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    If it was a big football final involving Arsenal or maybe England, I would choose it over sex. :dontknow: I don't even have to have had sex to know that. Tbh, if someone didn't know me that well that they'd didn't know that I'd really need to concentrate on the football, then I'd probably be more offended than they would be for getting sex-rejected.
    Repeats of big finals aren't the same. If I'm not there then I'd have to watch it on tv. Half time quickie anyone? :sexface:

It's not totally crazy. Imagine if one of your siblings was in the X Factor final or something and you couldn't be there because you had to stay in another city (exams the next day or something), would you just watch the repeat and miss their big moment because you were having sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
    Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!
    Clearly you have never had sex with 3 girls at once :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised at how many guys here would choose TV. Really? =p
    You must not be having very good sex!

ReputationRep:
    A decent girlfriend would be more considerate when important sporting events are at hand....

Distracting me in such a way from, say, the Superbowl would be, I imagine, roughly equivalent to me walking up to her during a conversation with one of her best friends who she hasn't seen in a year, and slapping her in the face with my erect penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Whilst I agree, I find it funny how if the roles were reversed plenty of girls (not necessarily you, admittedly) would be telling the OP that if they want to watch TV they have the right to, and that they should tell their boyfriend to get the **** off of them.
    Hah, I agree. Although I'm of the opinion that sex should be requested from either direction, ie, it shouldn't always be the girl who calls the shots. Guys have needs too, if they initiate it then it shouldn't be a case of 'oh you're a girl, don't stand for that, feminism feminism feminism!'. Annoys the hell out of me! I probably haven't explained that very well, but I know what I'm trying to say! :P:

ReputationRep:
    If she tries to get between me and the Six Nations, she'll find herself quickly disposed off. In a skip.

You can have sex any time; you can only watch Scotland get buggered in that quick succession for a couple of months a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    England World Cup final V Sex.
    England Worl cup final wins.
    LOL you mean England World Cup knocked out quarter finals?

ReputationRep:
    Would be interesting to see the results of you fishing for sex off her when she's watching the X Factor final :hmmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.