Turn on thread page Beta

Guys...when girl sits on you facing you watch

ReputationRep:
    If The Wire was on television wins.

Why is this even a concern? The answer is fairly obvious.

Get Sky+

Everybody wins.

ReputationRep:
    It's payback for all the times guys have tried to initiate some sexytime and the girl suddenly gets a migraine and ain't up for it!

ReputationRep:
    If you ever have this basic lapse of man pride again, send her my way, ill sort her out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1tadakimasu)
    It's payback for all the times guys have tried to initiate some sexytime and the girl suddenly gets a migraine and ain't up for it!
    Seriously though, when does that ever happen?
    Sex is supposed to cure minor ailments like headaches and "feeling poorly" because of the endorphins. It's like excercise.

And if it does happen, get a better girlfriend or get better at sex! =p
    Also, Sky+ is actually a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Compromise, watch TV AND ****.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha...this thread is HILARIOUS..!

ReputationRep:
    I would push her off and have her get me a sammich.

Damn women interrupting my football.

ReputationRep:
    DUDE its so fcking annoying isn't it.

I was watching footy and my girl comes into my room wearing stockings, heels and lacies and she sits on top of me. I was just like 'errr scuse me? im trynna watch footy here babe'. We broke up shortly after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    DUDE its so fcking annoying isn't it.

I was watching footy and my girl comes into my room wearing stockings, heels and lacies and she sits on top of me. I was just like 'errr scuse me? im trynna watch footy here babe'. We broke up shortly after.

Good on you.

She had no right interrupting you when there was a footy match on.

Whats worse is that she interrupted you WITHOUT a sandwich in her hand. That's just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    If you said MW2 then maybe I would have understood....Just maybe.
    I am in love with MW2. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    I am in love with MW2. :yep:

Egads. And over here mateys, we have the rare species of "Girl Gamer". Said rare species can only be described as "awesome".

Awe inspiring isn't it chaps?

Absolutely spiffing

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I've turned down sex for tv and food and other delightful things in the past. Its only sex, we can do it later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
    Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!
    LMAO!

Sad, but sooooooooo funny

Get a life!

(Original post by truthandtragedy)
    You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.
    This

ReputationRep:
    On demand, internet, makes that problem non-existant

ReputationRep:
    If you choose her, you miss the TV. If you choose the TV, she slaps you, smashes the TV and leaves. YOU CAN'T WIN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I ask you guys...if your girl sits on you facing you and not the TV what would your reaction be and what would you decide to do? What if it's like a really important final or something? What TV show (if there's one) would you skip sex for?
    Football or rugby, or any other interesting sport. Not some ****** music channels that you can just see on youtube.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.