Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi.

ReputationRep:
    Care to expand a bit?

Sorry, didn't get the rest... :o:

So basically I've liked this guy for a while now and he's in my year at school. It's got to the point now that every time he or I sign in on facebook chat or msn he talks to me straight away for ages, often all night and speaks to me whenever he sees me. I really don't know if he likes me as more of a friend or whatever so would like some advice here and how to initiate some response! Thanks. :o:

ReputationRep:
    make this face ====> :sexface:

100% guaranteed to work

ReputationRep:
    He likes you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry, didn't get the rest... :o:

So basically I've liked this guy for a while now and he's in my year at school. It's got to the point now that every time he or I sign in on facebook chat or msn he talks to me straight away for ages, often all night and speaks to me whenever he sees me. I really don't know if he likes me as more of a friend or whatever so would like some advice here and how to initiate some response! Thanks. :o:
    He probably does but if you really want to know, you can find out by asking him.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I asked a friend to help me out in a similar situation. They said 'he likes you' I asked how'd you know, they said 'he talks to you'

was funny at the time

ReputationRep:
    Wear a short skirt with no underwear, walk up to him, bend over facing away from him and lift up your skirt.

Guaranteed to end in a lay.

ReputationRep:
    Invite him round for a film night. Then rent a really scary film: horror = excuse to hug other person in fear.

Oh and have only one sofa in the room. If he likes you, it'll be pretty obvious by the end of the film!

ReputationRep:
    He probably likes you. Just be open with him and tell him how you feel. If it turns out he likes you back then hey presto, out come the fireworks. If not then you've lost nothing.

If the guy only likes you as a friend then he's not going to be rude about it. Otherwise he wouldn't have bothered having all those long conversations with you.

ReputationRep:
    Film night sounds like a good idea. It does sound like he likes you - all situations I've been in similar to this were either because I already knew he liked me, or resulted in him liking me.

ReputationRep:
    First you assemble your net....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.