The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i would smack him back, i dont put up with that ****
Reply 2
ditto the above-an ex once hit me & spat on me..biggest regret was trusting him & staying with him for a few months after-what a mug!
from reflection,its completely inexcuseable get out of that reletionship.
trust me they will give you all the **** about never meaning to or never happening again,but once is enough,
hit him where it hurts :wink: and seriously just get away from such ****,a characteristic that is in them such as that never changes. xx
Reply 3
I would hit him back and then leave. I know two wrongs dont make a right, but it would make me feel a lot better.
Reply 4
I'd probably smack him back and then run off crying.
Reply 5
id rip his balls off
Hit him back. And he knows I would.
missrosiex
ditto the above-an ex once hit me & spat on me..biggest regret was trusting him & staying with him for a few months after-what a mug!
from reflection,its completely inexcuseable get out of that reletionship.
trust me they will give you all the **** about never meaning to or never happening again,but once is enough,
hit him where it hurts :wink: and seriously just get away from such ****,a characteristic that is in them such as that never changes. xx

D*ckhead..here's a hug

:jumphug:
Reply 8
I don't think I'd have the courage hitting him back if he was in a rage..

I would just break up, leave the start spreading the news through your narrative of course.
hit him back. back a bag. leave.
I wouldn't hit him back as I know I couldn't defend myself if a man decided to lay into me. But, I'd either throw his stuff out and tell him to never ever come back, or pack my things and tell him he's never ever gonna see me again.

Oh and then I'd report him to the police and have him done for domestic violence.
I would be shocked and too scared to do anything, i'd probably start crying not knowing what to do.........
Reply 12
'I never knew you were into sadism' :sexface:.
hendy16
id rip his balls off
That made me cringe so much! But yeah she's got the right idea, any guy that does that deserves it. That said, it isn't gender specific, any girl with the same attitude deserves similar.
I think I'd want to hit him back, but I'd be too shocked and upset to actually do it.
Reply 15
beat the **** out of him and kick him where it hurt...XD
I've seen this for years with my mum and dad...thankfully they're not together anymore but after seeing what happened to my mum, the first thing I would do is get him out of my house AND my life. That was the problem with my mum. She let him off the first time and so it continued for near on 15 years.
I think I'd be too shocked to do anything.. it'd be very unexpected.
If he properly properly hit me I'd belt him back, or kick him in the balls. Then run off crying and go home. Then never speak to him again.
haha I like how everyone's saying "hit him back" :biggrin: I've met quite a lot of girls in my time and maybe 4 out of all I've met would be able to hold their own, all the rest would cower and cry. I'm not saying it's right for a guy to hit a girl, but in like 95% of cases the guy could totally tear a girl to pieces in a fight so it seems pretty dumb to hit back.

Latest

Trending

Trending