Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I think from other people's responses its clear I'm not the only one who has a problem with your ignorance and rudeness. Perhaps you should consider what people are saying for once, and see if this is really how you want to come across to people.

Having an opinion is one thing, being offensive and derogatory to your fellow female is another.

look, one thing you should know about me is i dont care what ANYONE thinks about me, if people get offended by what i say that is their problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    yeah, i sure have.... but the way guys double up when you kick them in the balls and scream like a girl :love: nothing is more satisfying!!

wow, i sound like a tormenter.
    Haha you've made me want to try it now

ReputationRep:
    I think from other people's responses its clear I'm not the only one who has a problem with your ignorance and rudeness. Perhaps you should consider what people are saying for once, and see if this is really how you want to come across to people.

Having an opinion is one thing, being offensive and derogatory to your fellow female is another.
    And why one EARTH would you want to waste your time arguing with her?! don't bother!! nobody cares about what she thinks, just leave her to argue with herself. it'll bug her if you don't argue back and let her have the last say :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    I could not bring myself to hit a girl, the most I could do is restrain her if she was really going crazy
    :rofl: my brother once had to restrain his girlfriend, he did so by picking her up by her ankles :rofl: the mental image of that is hilarious, she's about a foot shorter than him

ReputationRep:
    And why one EARTH would you want to waste your time arguing with her?! don't bother!! nobody cares about what she thinks, just leave her to argue with herself. it'll bug her if you don't argue back and let her have the last say :yep:
    I think she hit a nerve with me... I know you're right though! :o:

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    look, one thing you should know about me is i dont care what ANYONE thinks about me, if people get offended by what i say that is their problem
    "A closed mind is like a closed book - just a block of wood"

I always thought that as you grew older you were supposed to gain wisdom and insight into the world. But here you are, more than 7 years older than me and yet you have the attitude of a child.

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    Yes totally, and I agree it's not something that should be accepted by any means- I wouldn't lie down and take it that's for sure, I'd do whatever I could to display that it was unacceptable, but I don't know if my actions would be as drastic as to drop it all without a second thought tis all..
    I'm glad you agreed with me, I get worried when people quote me

To come up with an example where he wouldn't be dumped, say if you were in love with someone, been going out idk 5 years, engaged, and he was in the army, came back for a while, had a bad argument whilst drunk and he hit you. He might've been mentally affected by violence he'd seen/be traumatised so I think it would be okay to forgive him if he agreed to counselling to sort out his anger management and begged for forgiveness (on his knees, kissing your feet, with flowers, you get the picture). If you abandoned him, he could go on to do something crazy/commit suicide/stab a random woman/throw away the love you had all because he has some problems that can be fixed. So I think if a guy hit you, usually he'd be out the door, unless he had really good reasons for it. It's not fair to go "dump him" because whilst what he did was terrible, the advice doesn't cover a lot of circumstances. However, if it was a guy you'd be seeing for 2 weeks, run away!

ReputationRep:
    Hit the ******* back

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't find domestic abuse a laughing matter - 'lol'. :rolleyes:

I actually don't give a **** whether you think I'm 'strong' or not, as I know I am. You're just a small minded idiot on an internet forum!
    :console:

Remember, tink is the original troll. Ignore her
    I've been through emotional abuse (at about 15/16) and I understand where you're coming from :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :console:

Remember, tink is the original troll. Ignore her
    I've been through emotional abuse (at about 15/16) and I understand where you're coming from :hugs:
    :hugs: either one of us is twice the woman she'll ever be *raises a glass to our awesomeness* xxx

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: either one of us is twice the woman she'll ever be *raises a glass to our awesomeness* xxx
    :five:

Sadly I couldn't even get out of it myself, he left me for someone else and I wanted him back for ages :facepalm:

I showed him though, my next boyfriend I was with for over a year (and was his best friend :mmm:) while his longest relationship after that was about a month

ReputationRep:

I always thought that as you grew older you were supposed to gain wisdom and insight into the world. But here you are, more than 7 years older than me and yet you have the attitude of a child.
    no i just have my opinions and im not afraid to air them

(Original post by microfatcat)
    unless he had really good reasons for it. !

even what you said wouldnt wash with me as far as im concerned there are no good reasons for hitting someone you supposedly love

yeah, i sure have.... but the way guys double up when you kick them in the balls and scream like a girl :love: nothing is more satisfying!!

wow, i sound like a tormenter.
    Oh yes. So satisfying. I've only done it once though, and don't plan to do it unless in extreme circumstances i.e. if I'm about to be murdered. At the time I was 11, and this stupid 10 yo midget was trying to push past me and was throwing his lunchbox at my head, it really hurt! So I roundhoused him in the balls, and he fell to his knees and started crying! Then my friend told me I could've made him infertile, and was really shocked at me. I thought I'd get in trouble with the police :|

Anyway. Back from my riveting story. Only kick him in the balls if you're wearing heels and so are doing it properly, to minimise the chances of it going wrong. And then run before he recovers!

It's okay, people know she's as good as a troll. I tend to just not read her posts when I read her username.

edit:
    excuse me while I do something hypocritical.

even what you said wouldnt wash with me as far as im concerned there are no good reasons for hitting someone you supposedly love
    Not even mental illness? It wouldn't be his fault if he was ill, and you love him.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably whack him back... but then again, it wouldn't do anything lol.
    That would be it with our relationship, no matter how many apologies or flowers I got.

ReputationRep:

Not even mental illness? It wouldn't be his fault if he was ill, and you love him.

well that would be a different story, i still wouldnt be with him but it would be for a different reason

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a big brother contestant in the making

ReputationRep:
    Are you ill?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes. So satisfying. I've only done it once though, and don't plan to do it unless in extreme circumstances i.e. if I'm about to be murdered. At the time I was 11, and this stupid 10 yo midget was trying to push past me and was throwing his lunchbox at my head, it really hurt! So I roundhoused him in the balls, and he fell to his knees and started crying! Then my friend told me I could've made him infertile, and was really shocked at me. I thought I'd get in trouble with the police :|

Anyway. Back from my riveting story. Only kick him in the balls if you're wearing heels and so are doing it properly, to minimise the chances of it going wrong. And then run before he recovers!
    HAHA I second this!!!! Make sure you've got heels on girls. Pumps just won't quite do the job. And also make sure you do it really hard and don't make it obvious you're going to do it.. i've seen a girl take a tad too long and whoosh... he grabbed her foot before it touched him and she fell to the ground. it would have been hilarious if she wasn't my friend :p: (okay, admittedly i DID laugh till i cried)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    Are you ill?

no and nor would i go on big brother lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    You sound like a big brother contestant in the making
    That would be HILARIOUS. I would watch that.

ReputationRep:
    o rly? we all know why you'd beat your bf up http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...tting-row.html
    at least have the balls to leave your name

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.