ReputationRep:
    Laugh at how weak he is...

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendy16)
    id rip his balls off
    We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how it escalated to that point tbh. I'd probably walk away from the argument and tell him if it happens again I'm off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    It depends on how it escalated to that point tbh. I'd probably walk away from the argument and tell him if it happens again I'm off.
    She makes more sense then most of the nonses in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    awww :o:

that's kind of a fear of mine. I've never been violent, not had a fight in my life so not sure how I'd get so worked up as to hit someone but if in some mega row I snapped and pushed my girlfriend over, or hit her or something. I'd probably start crying because of the shock of it and being so regretful right there and then! We'd both be on the floor sobbing not knowing what to do.:o:
    Aww, well you don't sound to me like someone who ever would hit their girlfriend.......but yeah crying probably would be the first reaction for anyone in that situation........unless it was some heartless guy who didn't care he had hurt his girlfriend.......

ReputationRep:
    My first ex once physically pushed me hard away from him in anger when I tried to kiss him and I fell to the floor, a little different from hitting and he probably just didn't know his own strength.

It was completely unprovoked so I just sat there for a little while quite shocked. I then just got up and left his house without saying anything. I cried on the way back home.

There was never a real reason for it and I eventually figured out he had no respect for me despite a 2 year long supposed romance. I was very naive at the time and it took me a long while to realise, long after we'd split up, that he had just been using me.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my story. Oh and violence in relationships :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    Haha just get off on him!!

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea and I'd be lying if I made something up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Three steps:

1. Forgive him.

2. Have a bath with him.

3. Cut off his penis.
    Why would you cut off the penis of a guy you had forgiven? :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I'd think i'd hit him back.. but in the moment i would probably be too shocked to hit/slap him back. If i did have a moment to regain myself, i'd kick him where it hurts, mostly out of anger. One of the things i seek in a guy is respect for me. and if he were to ever hurt me, it would show that my choice that time was rather poor.

If a guy hit you once, it is very probable that he will do it again.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, would never, ever hit my gf, no matter how annoyed i was. I know that I am much stronger than her, and could cause some serious pain and damage without intending to. Even when we tickle/playfight i have to be careful sometimes.
    But if i was a girl, and y bf hit me during and argument, without any provocation (ie taunting him/winding up intentionally) then yeah I'd hit back if I felt I could. If not, leave, go find a rugby player friend, and take him back to get your stuff and make it very clear that you never want to see or hear from him again, and if he lays a finger on you, it would be a bad move.
    Simples.

Oh, and if my gf hit me, I doubt I'd do anything, as knowing her it would be more out of complete exasperation than any attempt to hurt me, she gets upset rather than angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Why would you cut off the penis of a guy you had forgiven? :nothing:
    I sense a cunning plot! A FALSE forgiveness lulling the boyfriend into a FALSE sense of security! How dastardly devious!

but I think it is a bit much, penis's are rather important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    :rofl: i dont think you realise how strong i actually am

whether he hit me once or hit me a few times i would still hit back

I lol'd!

you might think you're strong, but when put against a male, you have no chance :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    I lol'd!

you might think you're strong, but when put against a male, you have no chance :fyi:
    hmm, I know a couple of girls who are pretty quick/strong, and I also know that I'd be on the floor for a minute at least after a well aimed swift kick to the nuts. That stuff hurts.

I also have the mentality that i'd rather have a go and fail than sit there and take it, but that's just the way I've gotten out of trouble before.

ReputationRep:
    I would love a Girl to crack me across the Lips one of these days so i could ravage her 1!

Mmmm Mmm !!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if all the hit them backs would be the same if it was a woman who hit a man first....

ReputationRep:
    First I'd wonder why I had a boyfriend and secondly I would still be wondering why I had a boyfriend!

However, if my girlfriend hit me I would hit her back harder so she knows that that is not cool.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    bye bye boyfriend. hello assault charges
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by meskell)

First I'd wonder why I had a boyfriend and secondly I would still be wondering why I had a boyfriend!
    However, if my girlfriend hit me I would hit her back harder so she knows that that is not cool.
    :rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.