Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the good clubs are there in liverpool? I am thinking indie wise or Liverpool version of Sankeys?

ReputationRep:
    Try Le Bateau, Bumper and Heebie Jeebies. I'm sure there's more but those tend to be the ones I get dragged to most. (My friends love indie whereas I don't)

Never been to Sankeys so can't compare.

ReputationRep:
    Blue Angel :coma: also affectionately known as The Raz. PS: if you wear a bra, take advantage of having somewhere to store tissue paper.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool and Everton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valjean)
    Blue Angel :coma: also affectionately known as The Raz. PS: if you wear a bra, take advantage of having somewhere to store tissue paper.
    Er, look at the gender symbol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valjean)
    I love that place but it's not somewhere he'll find indie music lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lagos. Kavos, The K

ReputationRep:
    mmm the masque? chibuku nights rulez

ReputationRep:
    I hate heebies, bunch of silly indie kids thinking they're it, now flares and popworld!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Krazyhouse is my favourite. Love the cheese on K3 on a Friday.

I suppose you may find indie music on K2 on some nights.

ReputationRep:
    Heebie Jeebies and Lee Bateau are both good. I love Mojo too, although it's more a bar than a club.
    Don't know what Sankeys is though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02sd2607)
    I hate heebies, bunch of silly indie kids thinking they're it, now flares and popworld!!!!
    True.

ReputationRep:
    If you want the studenty type places go for all that heebie jeebies/bumper crap!
    Concert Sq is quite good if you're into the new music/dance.
    Bar red
    New Rev
    Cube

ReputationRep:
    Heebies is my least favourite club in the city, though Magnet last Tuesday has got me questioning that view. First time I went I had a chav say something weird to me in the toilets and last time I went there I managed to lock myself in the toilet cubicle. I went for a pee and closed the door before I realised it didn't have a handle on the inside. Some random guy on the other side had to push it open for me. >.<

Le Bateau on a Friday is probably your best indie night to try. Usually full of students but don't go during the holidays/exam periods.

ReputationRep:
    I loooove Heebies! But I'll only go on a Thursday, Motown night. I can't stand house/dance music so I avoid Concert Square, but if you're into that then that's the place to go.

I've never been to LeBateau but my housemate says it's brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    Er, look at the gender symbol
    lol i noticed after I posted, and then couldn't be bothered editing. Plus if girls read the thread, it's a good tip.

ReputationRep:
    I second the notion that Chibuku nights rule, they're sometimes indie based but largely dance/dub/DnB. I've only been to Le Bateau once but wasn't impressed, Bumper is fun, I see potential in Heebies but never stayed there long enough. The K sucks balls though. The Korova used to be amazing but since they've moved, it has lost so much in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Also, I think the Raz is awful. Avoid at all costs.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.