Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Men what exactly is it that turns you on? watch

Announcements

Im asking a simple question but am looking for a thoughtful honest answer. What is it you like about sex guys? For example take girls in a lot of cases its the fact that she is getting the mans attention, maybe his muscles, his hands on her body that turns her on. What is it for guys in general though? Like if a girl took your shirt off and gave you a back rub would the simple fact that she was touching you turn you on? Or does the pleasure usually related to actual intercourse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im asking a simple question but am looking for a thoughtful honest answer. What is it you like about sex guys? For example take girls in a lot of cases its the fact that she is getting the mans attention, maybe his muscles, his hands on her body that turns her on. What is it for guys in general though? Like if a girl took your shirt off and gave you a back rub would the simple fact that she was touching you turn you on? Or does the pleasure usually related to actual intercourse?
    Slight tache turns me on.

ReputationRep:
    I must admit nothing turns me on more than a dominant woman ripping my clothes off and shoving me against the wall and taking care of the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Anything even remotely related to sex turns me on.

But what turns me on the most is that look girls do with their heads tilted to the side, mouth open, coy eyes...HOT!

See, even that gave me a hard on.

I've never had sex but my fantasy is a woman wearing revealing clothes before revealing them slowly whilst keeping eye contact with me as I caress her and feel her intimate parts until she giggles. :drool:

Kin ell I'm getting a boner typing this. I really need a gf.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never had sex but my fantasy is a woman wearing revealing clothes before revealing them slowly whilst keeping eye contact with me as I caress her and feel her intimate parts until she giggles. :drool:

Kin ell I'm getting a boner typing this. I really need a gf.
    **revealing = removing. :sexface: :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Mothers.

Oh, you didn't mean who turns your cooker on? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I get turned on by the fact they're turned on.

Also, boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs. And danger ****ing.

ReputationRep:
    By three things.

1)They can cook efnik food.
    2)They know how to do the Shuaag Rat properly.
    3)They know how to Mallu correctly.

ReputationRep:
    A girl that isn't afraid to initiate (i.e talking a bit dirty, doing the touchy feely, taking command a bit).

Clothing (as long as it doesn't stay on too long) is another thing that does it for me. Corsets = win.

Personally I enjoy back rubs, kissing and stuff some would consider foreplay almost as much intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    i meant to say sexual deviance. there's just something about doing things that are considered taboo, that makes them feel even nicer

like handcuffs, and 'surprise' sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    i meant to say sexual deviance. there's just something about doing things that are considered taboo, that makes them feel even nicer

like handcuffs, and 'surprise' sex
    Don't you mean rape? :eek3: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Don't you mean rape? :eek3: :rofl2:
    hail no not rape
    let me set the scene

you've just got back from school, it's an uneventful day. so you lounge around watching tv for a while, sipping on some relentless. eventually you feel energetic again, and you call your girlfriend over

after lounging with you for a while, she goes upstairs to pick up her stuff from the previous weekend. at this point, feeling energetic, you creep up the stairs, and hug her from behind, and start touching her, then it leads to coitus. it's a surprise in the sense that she wasn't expecting it, not that she didn't want it. i hope you understand now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.