Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay okay first off;
    as you will see reason im posting in here and from the title, i'm after a new look, i was wanting it long but i dunno the style or what its called what to ask for nothing, here's one i'm looking to get!

now, i'v never really had long hair so a few answers would be helpfull ^_^

I know these cant be exact answers but still

How long would it take to grow such a length? (i know every ones grows differently) - But on average?

What style if that is one that i should ask for? (would printing it off and taking it in be best idea)??

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1812701_n.jpg

that probs longest iv ever had my hair (not that it may help i dunno)

Think it'd look right ?

>_< Argh in 2 minds here ^_^

Thanks

<3

ReputationRep:
    It will probably take about 4-6 months for your hair to get long enough (if it's the length in your picture).

I do think you'd look nice with slightly longer hair, but I'm not sure the style is necessarily the best one for you (you need to be super skinny to pull off that kind of hair cut). Something like http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%26start%3D105 would probably suit you better.

When you find a hair style you like print it off and take it with you to the hairdressers. Ask her what she thinks (some styles don't work with certain types of hair). It's worth paying slightly more the first time you get a completely different haircut in order to get a hairdresser that knows what she's doing and can advise you on what will work best for you (if you can afford it Toni & Guy are really good)

ReputationRep:
    I really like that haircut I'm attracted to good hair :p:

I think you should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little.miss.vicki)
    It will probably take about 4-6 months for your hair to get long enough (if it's the length in your picture).

I do think you'd look nice with slightly longer hair, but I'm not sure the style is necessarily the best one for you (you need to be super skinny to pull off that kind of hair cut). Something like http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%26start%3D105 would probably suit you better.

When you find a hair style you like print it off and take it with you to the hairdressers. Ask her what she thinks (some styles don't work with certain types of hair). It's worth paying slightly more the first time you get a completely different haircut in order to get a hairdresser that knows what she's doing and can advise you on what will work best for you (if you can afford it Toni & Guy are really good)
    Ahhh kool kool, awh i liked that picture too ^_^ lol
    Yeah, ill let it grow i think, i just hate the stages inbetween of letting it grow (not being able to style it) and it just looking real shabby haha. yeah tony and guy is good but other cheaper places are just as good i guess thanks for reply ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    I really like that haircut I'm attracted to good hair :p:

I think you should.
    Think id suit it though? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinal)
    Think id suit it though? haha
    Yeah I see no harm in trying. Might be hard to maintain it though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Yeah I see no harm in trying. Might be hard to maintain it though?
    arhh yeah haha, need to straighten it etc dont mind about the gel or hair products ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Jacoby Shaddix is a ******* legend. Make sure you can pull it off though, my friend tried it and failed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Jacoby Shaddix is a ******* legend. Make sure you can pull it off though, my friend tried it and failed :yep:
    Haha it just looks so, i dunno great! to say the least ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.