Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexyguy)
    I agree. However just because it is generic doesnt mean it isnt nice.
    I didn't say it wasn't nice.

I said it was nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    They weren't harsh

I've seen a hundred million shirts about at the moment that look exactly the same :dontknow:
    I was just kidding
    Yeah, omg that's why I don't wear mine any more :emo: Make them leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Yes! but I wouldn't pay £35 for it :s

Checked shirts are hot though :p:
    I suppose it's relative. I thought 35 was pretty cheap. i am used to paying like 70 so that seems ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    I was just kidding
    Yeah, omg that's why I don't wear mine any more :emo: Make them leave.
    It doesn't stop certain people looking a million times better in them than others though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it's relative. I thought 35 was pretty cheap. i am used to paying like 70 so that seems ok.
    mreh. you could probably get one similar at tesco and no one would know if you cut the label off

ReputationRep:
    mreh. you could probably get one similar at tesco and no one would know if you cut the label off

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't stop certain people looking a million times better in them than others though :cool:
    Stop messing with the boys woman :nn:.

ReputationRep:
    Except tesco use lower pattern cotton (although, I don't actually know what pattern cotton JW use, but it's probably 100s.)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...tion=003108283

what do you think? x
    You could probably find the same shirt in h&m for half the price. Like everyone else did last spring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolhenry)
    [img]http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/image.php?u=392426&dateline=1264 223076&type=profile
    Mate what is your point? 1) You don't have a pic, 2) You keep posting asking about how to lose a stone and about weight loss pills - those things combined means you have no right to try and be clever.

Finally mate I really don't see why you are trying to be a smart arse. Now stop being a keyboard hero and go and watch some anime.

ReputationRep:
    Ha. I guess you're right. It's the same for everything though aint it :ahee:
    I must say, I look rather dashing :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Stop messing with the boys woman :nn:.
    Wut.

I was merely stating the fact that others may and do look better than others in them.

I was insinuating nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Except tesco use lower pattern cotton (although, I don't actually know what pattern cotton JW use, but it's probably 100s.)

Well, if you're buying a shirt based on the amount of cotton in it then yeah. Spend £35 if you wish but that's not something I consider when purchasing :cool:

ReputationRep:
    wut.
    you like teasing the boys of tsr :moon:, when they lust after you? It gives you a kick yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    you like teasing the boys of tsr :moon:, when they lust after you? It gives you a kick yes?
    Look up.

Also, no.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you're buying a shirt based on the amount of cotton in it then yeah. Spend £35 if you wish but that's not something I consider when purchasing
    I'm just saying, you won't get the same thing from Tesco, although it might look reasonably similar (until it falls apart, lol). I mean, really Tesco != fashion.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you're buying a shirt based on the amount of cotton in it then yeah. Spend £35 if you wish but that's not something I consider when purchasing :cool:

At the end of the day you are paying for two things. 1) Quality - unlike handm and primark hopefully it will not fall to bits in the wash. 2) Brand - there is no way of getting around this. In the same way you are paying for a bmw you are buying clothing as much as a status symbol as much as anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Look up.

Also, no.
    Hmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I'm just saying, you won't get the same thing from Tesco, although it might look reasonably similar (until it falls apart, lol). I mean, really Tesco != fashion.
    Eh. Tbh a shirt is a shirt to me. Rather spend money on other things but heyho. Difference of opinion and all that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day you are paying for two things. 1) Quality - unlikehandm and primark hopefully it will not fall to bits in the wash. 2) Brand - there is no way of getting around this. In the same way you are paying for a bmw you are buying clothing as much as a status symbol as much as anything else.
    Hrm. Never heard of any cheap clothing falling apart? Mine certainly hasn't?

Really couldn't care less about branding, if a guy looks good then :yep: but I don't inspect the labels.

I don't want to cause a disagreement here anyway so I'll leave your thread in peace now :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.