Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    YES OF COURSE IT'S NICE!
    Jack Wills..yum!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexyguy)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post22784364

OK love...
    If you want to be a **** about it mate...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post23412774

ReputationRep:
    i love it

ReputationRep:
    you're fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12ian34)
    It's Ok, but then again, I hate Jack Wills. Average clothes + Jack Wills logo = ££££££££

TM Lewin do some excellent shirts, and unbelievable deals (they must be going into administration).

If you really want to spend loads though, and get an amazing shirt, head over to Paul Smith http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/paul-smit.../category.html their shirts actually fit men with an athletic build (not skinny, just slim) really well, and they look amazing.
    Yer, I quite like Paul Smith and have things like suits from there. However I don't like there casual stuff, I think it looks a bit bohemian. It's like All Saints, they make fit leather jackets but their other stuff is... not great.

Btw I love how much attention people are paying towards the aesthetic of me.

ReputationRep:
    I love how much attention people are paying towards the aesthetic of me.
    LOL man, its becuase of your ******* ego
    your name is 'sexyboy' and you expect people not to judge you? If you hate being analysed so much then take down your retarded, topless, 100% douchebag profile picture and stop calling everyone 'love'. its annoying, as is saying 'im used to spending £70 on tshirts'.
    wth dude??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M|chael)
    LOL man, its becuase of your ******* ego
    your name is 'sexyboy' and you expect people not to judge you? If you hate being analysed so much then take down your retarded, topless, 100% douchebag profile picture and stop calling everyone 'love'. its annoying, as is saying 'im used to spending £70 on tshirts'.
    wth dude??
    Mate your pic has been altered with a filter and you have gone out of your way to put oversized glasses on... Do you really think that you have a right to knock mine?

And I don't see how my talking about the cost of shirts is a bad thing. Someone raised cost to I rationalised my justification on spending that amount based on what I usually spend.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it..but never heard of a shirt being described as "fit" before

ReputationRep:
    Mate what is your point? 1) You don't have a pic, 2) You keep posting asking about how to lose a stone and about weight loss pills - those things combined means you have no right to try and be clever.

Finally mate I really don't see why you are trying to be a smart arse. Now stop being a keyboard hero and go and watch some anime.
    You're a pretty nasty piece of work looking everyone up to see what you can rip out of them, do it on their threads, not on something completely irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    You're a pretty nasty piece of work looking everyone up to see what you can rip out of them, do it on their threads, not on something completely irrelevant.
    Mate look what he was saying to me first. I do not set about to upset people, however I am not going to accept vindictive personal attacks with no response.

ReputationRep:
    No. You'll look like a lumberjack.

ReputationRep:
    It's a cool shirt if you got a decent build go for it

ReputationRep:
    Mate look what he was saying to me first. I do not set about to upset people, however I am not going to accept vindictive personal attacks with no response.
    You posted something on the INTERNET. A public domain in which anyone can say anything. You post your picture and personal questions then expect to get slated.

ReputationRep:
    you... you... you are buying a shirt from the internet? why?
    thats shirt just isnt good on the eyes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    You posted something on the INTERNET. A public domain in which anyone can say anything. You post your picture and personal questions then expect to get slated.
    I am going to assume you are just a bit slow and are not being silly. The person I replied to did exactly the same, they posted something on the web, in the public domain. I responded by holding a mirror up to them and challenging what they said. End off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolhenry)
    You are in no way, sexy.
    Agreed. But, a shirt in itself cannot be fit. It depends on the person wearing it like a cute miniskirt might look hot on a skinnyish person but it would look disgusting on an obese person for example.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is this guy v. unlikeable :|

ReputationRep:
    I am going to assume you are just a bit slow and are not being silly. The person I replied to did exactly the same, they posted something on the web, in the public domain. I responded by holding a mirror up to them and challenging what they said. End off.
    But you played on people's insecurities on a thread which is completely irrelevant to said insecurity, hence why it was a nasty thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    Nothing special.
    :ditto: and it's overpriced.

Don't buy it :no:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...tion=003108283

what do you think? x
    Jack Wills sucks cocks, get some real garms you lord!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.