Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    But you played on people's insecurities on a thread which is completely irrelevant to said insecurity, hence why it was a nasty thing to do.
    You're being very hypocritical. Like you said, it's the internet. People shouldn't dish out **** if they can't take it back. This thread isn't about his stupid Username, his silly pic or his previous threads.

I like the shirt, OP. When I saw it was JW, I was eager to mock it, but I actually think it's nice and £35 for a good shirt isn't that ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Does this shirt fit?

Does.

ReputationRep:
    HOT! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    HOT! :love:
    Thanks. Although were you referring to me or the shirt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexyguy)
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...tion=003108283

what do you think? x

Love it you should get some Paul Smith jeans to go with

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Although were you referring to me or the shirt?
    Well at first i meant the top, then i looked at your profile.
    so both :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You look like the kind of goofy optimist I really hate. sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    You're being very hypocritical. Like you said, it's the internet. People shouldn't dish out **** if they can't take it back. This thread isn't about his stupid Username, his silly pic or his previous threads.

I like the shirt, OP. When I saw it was JW, I was eager to mock it, but I actually think it's nice and £35 for a good shirt isn't that ridiculous.
    Ok lets move back to what I actually had in mind when I initially had a go. I hate people who specifically pick out people's insecurities and exploit them.

ReputationRep:
    Ok lets move back to what I actually had in mind when I initially had a go. I hate people who specifically pick out people's insecurities and exploit them.
    And you know what the OP's insecurities are? They started it, he retaliated.

ReputationRep:
    Which makes me rather pathetic. Let's all move on.

ReputationRep:
    is it me or does OP keep saying 'mate' all the time?

ReputationRep:
    I think Barney would love that shirt!

ReputationRep:
    Haha he can clearly fight his own battles, so who are you anyway? It was really low. Say what you like, I just thought he made several really scummy comebacks. Instead of just using whats up there in front of him he actually looked up what people would be most insecure and self conscious about and most deeply hurt by, potentially making their self esteem worse. His only insecurity on this thread was whether or not his shirt looked ok, and there are plenty of girls on here telling him he's good looking, so thats hardly going to be an insecurity is it?
    Edit:
    Which makes me rather pathetic. Let's all move on.
    Sorry, I missed this before posting

ReputationRep:
    http://www.crewclothing.co.uk/Shirts-DEPTM_SHIRTS/ you may like these, op.

ReputationRep:
    i find it quite amazing how quickly you have succesfully turned the majority of TSR against yourself OP.. well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    i find it quite amazing how quickly you have succesfully turned the majority of TSR against yourself OP.. well done
    Thanks for your opinion Alex. Appreciate the input...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    http://www.crewclothing.co.uk/Shirts-DEPTM_SHIRTS/ you may like these, op.
    I have quite a few crew shirts, and they are ok. But just that OK - they are incredibly average, I mean either me or my dad could wear them. I prefer something a bit more youthful looking for nights on the lash.

ReputationRep:
    Haha he can clearly fight his own battles, so who are you anyway? It was really low. Say what you like, I just thought he made several really scummy comebacks. Instead of just using whats up there in front of him he actually looked up what people would be most insecure and self conscious about and most deeply hurt by, potentially making their self esteem worse. His only insecurity on this thread was whether or not his shirt looked ok, and there are plenty of girls on here telling him he's good looking, so thats hardly going to be an insecurity is it?
    Edit:

Sorry, I missed this before posting
    I just wrote a long reply but my Firefox crashed. :pinch: Can't be bothered now. Agree to disagree.

ReputationRep:

what do you think? x
    stay awaaaaaayyyyyyy

ReputationRep:

what do you think? x
    I like it in purple! (second one) :cute:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.