Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are fat girls only attracted to hot guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    that said, i find the concept of a partner having more cushion for pushin', rather appealing.

ReputationRep:
    lol in my experience big girls never talk about male preference in fear of being flamed.

ReputationRep:
    your opinions are wrong

ReputationRep:
    Because every girl is attracted to hot guys. Being fat doesn't actually make anyone different on the inside... obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerSaysNo)
    Because every girl is attracted to hot guys. Being fat doesn't actually make anyone different on the inside... obviously.
    makes them tighter because there's more mass...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    why should they be attracted to fat people just because they are fat? that's like saying black poeple should only fancy black people

moron
    Nd the mug had 2 bring black 2 it...... Fat nt black, dnt b a ******* dumbass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    :yep:
    You look good on it now!

I used to be 25st when I started Uni, know I am 16st 3lb. No one should feel forced to be a certain weight/look but you have to be realistic.

ReputationRep:
    Not true at all, in my case at least. I'm quite fat and I lower my standards accordingly, in fact so much so that I don't really even find myself feeling attracted to hot guys, I mean obviously I can see that they're attractive the same way I know when a girl is attractive even though I'm straight, but I just don't bother setting my sights any higher than guys who are in my league.

Also, I agree with this.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Same with guys though I see plenty of ugly guys with pretty girls. Not only this guys expect girls to look nice they generally wont accept a rough messy looking girl.
    It seems to me that often less attractive guys are less willing to settle for someone more in their own league and will still try to chase after those they don't have a chance with. Not always the case though of course. I've even found that guys who I would have expected to be out of my league are sometimes interested in me, lol.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    omg could you wear any more make up? seriously...
    Anyone who posts insults using anon should be revealed. Pussies. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The fat girls I've come across always seem to like really fat men.
    "You're fat, I'm fat too, lets hook up!"

The fat guys I know however just seem to like anything female and moving.

ReputationRep:
    im fat but attrated to average guys. super hot guys are out of my league. and yes i am single and have been for a long time ^^

(Original post by Lasuil)
    im fat but attrated to average guys. super hot guys are out of my league. and yes i am single and have been for a long time ^^
    Well MsPaint stars over your eyes would put any guy off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    why should they be attracted to fat people just because they are fat? that's like saying black poeple should only fancy black people

moron

the logic.........is undeniable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Oh get over yourself I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara. :rolleyes: What are you, the makeup police!? :rolleyes:
    I think you look really pretty I often do my make-up a bit like that with eyeliner kind of flicking up at the edges of my eyes, mine usually smudges though :P

ReputationRep:
    i think it's insulting for people to say that fat= unattractive, i've met lots of attractive larger ladies, and the leagues thing is quite shallow anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the same reason fat ugly men are only attracted to beautiful women. They're fat, not blind. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Because hot guys look tasty

ReputationRep:
    I wish this were true. They bug me all the time

ReputationRep:
    This thread made me sick.
    It's like fat girls are not human beings anymore? xD
    I guess, only beautiful people can feel what they want to without being judged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herzblut)
    It's probably a self esteem thing. It's easier to chase after what you know to be unattainable, than to face the harsh reality rejection if you go for someone a little more on your level.
    chasing after the hot guys is unattainable as she would get a rejection, unless a hot guy is the settler.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.