Turn on thread page Beta

why are fat girls only attracted to hot guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wooohooo I just realised, I must be in this category. Fatties seem to love me Hmm on second thoughts...

ReputationRep:
    They aren't only attracted to hot guys,stupid thread.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have thought it was the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    fat girls have extra hair growth.. picture it in your head oO

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    makes them tighter because there's more mass...
    :laugh: You mean the flab around it is folded several times that you can't find it.

ReputationRep:
    To some extent you're right. Honestly the amount of times some fat girl comes up and starts rubbing my arms or asking me to show my abs is unreal lol. Hot girls ask as well but are no where as near aggressive/assertive about it.

ReputationRep:
    Basically what you're asking is: 'Why are fat girls only attracted to attractive people?'

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    :laugh: You mean the flab around it is folded several times that you can't find it.
    when you get to that type of fat, the orifice is irrelevant, so it's a win-win

ReputationRep:
    There's a huge one on take me out on ITV and it's always funny how she always gets shot down

ReputationRep:
    Fat girls seem to fancy me =/

Guess Im hot :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    don't kid yourself james

you only look at the fat ones because you think they're easier than not fat ones

so you don't see the scorn on the face of hot women who aren't fat (not mutually exlusive )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    :yep:
    and now you look like whats her face, megan fox. I wanna lose weight but dont know where to start- how did u do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    and now you look like whats her face, megan fox. I wanna lose weight but dont know where to start- how did u do it.
    Hehe thanks :o: I joined weightwatchers online and bought a cross trainer and a set of free weights and started exercising religiously. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay.hay)
    Because who looks at someone and goes "He's ugly, but he might have an amazing personality! Phwoaarr!"

If someone is gorgeous, we all have a look!

I fancy Orlando Bloom, doesn't mean I think I have a shot! He's just nice to look at!

Maybe they stay single because the average joes don't like fatties? Just because you're fat doesn't mean you need to fancy 'average joes' because you can't get the good looking guy!
    I love Avril Lavigne(when she was younger), I could've had a shot with her if I were older...love Canadians.

On Topic: See, I like certain type of girls over others. So why can't fat girls like good looking guys? Nothing is impossible you know.

ReputationRep:
    Why not?! is it written somewhere that fat girls have less rights than other girls in choosing the partner they want to be with?? :cool:

I know many fat girls who are very interesting, funny and more attractive than the girls who you consider as beautiful...:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Fat *****es are so disgusting. I'm not going to stop hating on them until they stop hating on my eyes by wearing **** that is way to small for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    why should they be attracted to fat people just because they are fat? that's like saying black poeple should only fancy black people

moron
    No it isn't , being black doesn't make you unattractive, where as being fat does and says something about your personality that you let yourself get fat

ReputationRep:
    because no one wants to settle for an average jo everyone wants someone they are physically attracted to, that goes for boys and girls

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Well skinny people and medium people are also attracted to hot guys too!

for example i am avarage and i am at the moment attracted to Syler (from Heroes and is very HOT! )

ReputationRep:
    Possibly one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever heard.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.