Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are fat girls only attracted to hot guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    fat girls are just annoying, the worst thing is most of them have too many fizzy drinks and junk food which leads to disgusting rotten teeth

ReputationRep:
    Because hot guys are attractive. And u may not have realised but fat girls are still human and want some1 hu is attractive.

ReputationRep:
    well if they are fat or not all girls will like to have hot guy's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    why should they be attracted to fat people just because they are fat? that's like saying black poeple should only fancy black people

moron
    FAIL. You can't chose your skin colour, but you sure as hell do chose to be fat. You really should re-think your logic before you start making dumb comparisons.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    FAIL. You can't chose your skin colour, but you sure as hell do chose to be fat. You really should re-think your logic before you start making dumb comparisons.:yep:
    You forgot about Michael Jackson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Oh get over yourself I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara. :rolleyes: What are you, the makeup police!? :rolleyes:
    Omg how dare you wear mascara and eyeliner!!!11111111111.....????

ReputationRep:
    Somebody's been rejected by a fat girl :rolleyes:

Oh I see half of the posts in this thread have been deleted. TSR favouritism at its finest, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Funniest topic of today.

ReputationRep:
    Opposites attract.

It's not the same as saying black people should only date other black people...being black is not a disadvantage, and even less so a disadvantage by choice.

NO ONE is born to be fat. There is ALWAYS a way to lose weight through a healthy diet and proper exercise, if they wish to. If they do not, fair enough.

Some of the bigger girls may get some action if their size is within limits, and they have a nice face. There are a few chubby girls at my school who I actually prefer far more than the slimmer girls. However when girls are just horrendously fat, then...wait, I'd probably still have sex with them. lol I forgot I'm a sick ***.

It is annoying. What's worse is when fat girls make negative comments about your appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you posting as anon? Are you scared of the neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was wondering? every fat girl i come aross is always attracted ONLY To Super hot guys & they stay single for ages! and completely disregard the average joes.

this is such a generalisation. r u saying that if someon'es ugly in ur opinion they can only like ugly ppl? everyone is human and will differ on who they like,. usualyl simliar ppl in my opinion. i do kinda get waht u mean though, lol

(Original post by Twinkle06)
    Why are you posting as anon? Are you scared of the neg rep?
    Yes. The real life neg rep which I'd get if anybody I knew found my account.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Why are fat guys only attracted to hot girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    omg could you wear any more make up? seriously...
    What a moronic question....coupled with several more moronic comments...

ReputationRep:
    it's because they're thinking about their babies y'knoww.. gotta get with a hot guy to even out the chances of their baby looking remotely decent. :p:

ReputationRep:
    My god, we fat girls are human too!!! We like good looking men just as much slim girls!! But why are you so focused on looks? Personalitys really important, leave us fat girls alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    Why are fat guys only attracted to hot girls?
    Why are hot girls only attracted to money?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.