Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are fat girls only attracted to hot guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Bullshark. I'm fat and I tend to fancy funny looking blokes. I fully recognise that they're aren't 'goodlooking' or 'hot' but I generally find their personalities or characters make them much more attractive. Goodlooking guys tend to put me off, if I'm honest, because they're often quite dull.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a bit of a chubby chaser

as to your question...erm...because they're hot?

no-one is going to be attracted to an "average joe" at first sight, that's the ugly truth. Similarly, no-one is attracted to "fat" girls at first sight either unless they're really desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Why so much fat girl hate?
    They give the best blow jobs, and what's awesome as well is you can tell your mates your balls slapped 3 chins at once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Why so much fat girl hate?
    They give the best blow jobs, and what's awesome as well is you can tell your mates your balls slapped 3 chins at once.
    Are you serious? :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Are you serious? :nooo:
    Kinda yeh lol.
    I got completely wasted one night in newquay.
    Some fat bint practically raped me. She carried me back to her room etc :o:

Well my friends being friends thought that was hilarious and so let her :rolleyes:

Next morning, well naturally they rip the piss out of me and I just say 'well at least my balls slapped 3 chins at once' and well we laughed solid for an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A GROWN MAN CRYING.)
    Well MsPaint stars over your eyes would put any guy off
    :P its an old pic...ill probably put a new one up soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.