Turn on thread page Beta

why are fat girls only attracted to hot guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Bullshark. I'm fat and I tend to fancy funny looking blokes. I fully recognise that they're aren't 'goodlooking' or 'hot' but I generally find their personalities or characters make them much more attractive. Goodlooking guys tend to put me off, if I'm honest, because they're often quite dull.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a bit of a chubby chaser

as to your question...erm...because they're hot?

no-one is going to be attracted to an "average joe" at first sight, that's the ugly truth. Similarly, no-one is attracted to "fat" girls at first sight either unless they're really desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Why so much fat girl hate?
    They give the best blow jobs, and what's awesome as well is you can tell your mates your balls slapped 3 chins at once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Why so much fat girl hate?
    They give the best blow jobs, and what's awesome as well is you can tell your mates your balls slapped 3 chins at once.
    Are you serious? :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Are you serious? :nooo:
    Kinda yeh lol.
    I got completely wasted one night in newquay.
    Some fat bint practically raped me. She carried me back to her room etc :o:

Well my friends being friends thought that was hilarious and so let her :rolleyes:

Next morning, well naturally they rip the piss out of me and I just say 'well at least my balls slapped 3 chins at once' and well we laughed solid for an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A GROWN MAN CRYING.)
    Well MsPaint stars over your eyes would put any guy off
    :P its an old pic...ill probably put a new one up soon.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.