Turn on thread page Beta

So lately when I jizz (the last few days) I produce considerably less seminal fluid than usual. Does this mean anything or do other people get these kinds of aberrations too?

ReputationRep:
    Stop ******* so much.

And eat more healthily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So lately when I jizz (the last few days) I produce considerably less seminal fluid than usual. Does this mean anything or do other people get these kinds of aberrations too?
    It usually happens when you drink less than usual, or pull off a few too many

i don't think i've knocked one out in nearly a year... does this mean next time i do it will be messy?

actually, i've been kind of aching for the last couple of days

i don't think i've knocked one out in nearly a year... does this mean next time i do it will be messy?

actually, i've been kind of aching for the last couple of days
    But surely you've *** within that time period. Right? RIGHT?!

ReputationRep:

maybe you produced too much previously, and now you're back to normal? i'm sure someone on here wouldn't mind comparing their levels.

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it wrong. You need to let it charge whilst pumping before shooting your load.

ReputationRep:
    It means you've got prostate cancer, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

ReputationRep:
    But surely you've *** within that time period. Right? RIGHT?!
    no, i've just never really enjoyed doing that to myself (the few times i've done it, i was ridiculously bored)

but what does the aching mean?

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    no, i've just never really enjoyed doing that to myself (the few times i've done it, i was ridiculously bored)

but what does the aching mean?
    So you're saying you haven't *** at all in nearly a year?

:yikes:

Man would I love to be on the receiving end of that.

ReputationRep:

what? is that good? or bad?

and the aching! what is it?

ReputationRep:

Giggidy, there are some true freakazoids on here in the small hours.

Dehydration. Or ******* too much. But really it shouldn't be substantially less until round 3. And if you're getting that far on your own... you need some other hobbies. It'll only end in chafing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhumbauze)
    Dehydration. Or ******* too much. But really it shouldn't be substantially less until round 3. And if you're getting that far on your own... you need some other hobbies. It'll only end in chafing.
    Sounds like you've learnt this from experience...

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    Sounds like you've learnt this from experience...
    I once went 4 times in under 2 hours because I was being massively wound up via text. Christmas eve too, hahaha. Actually it was probably after midnight. Merryyyy Christmaaasss, lawl.

The final one was a dry jizz. It actually hurts .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhumbauze)
    I once went 4 times in under 2 hours because I was being massively wound up via text. Christmas eve too, hahaha. Actually it was probably after midnight. Merryyyy Christmaaasss, lawl.

The final one was a dry jizz. It actually hurts .
    eww!

ReputationRep:
    Pump harder?

ReputationRep:
    i like *** on my face....mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    i like big rust and i ate a fly

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.