Turn on thread page Beta

Is my Girlfriend attracted to opposite sex???? watch

ReputationRep:
    i have been with my gf for the past three years and in the last couple of months i have started to notice little things that she does.

E.g- when she is with her "girl" friends she will often be more touchy feely with them , i have also noticed that she kisses them aswell :eek: ON LIPS !!! she will spend more time with them and many of my soo called mates are putting ideas into my head that she could be a lesbian.
    (i have nothing wrong with gay and lesbian people before people start to call me homophobic)

i want to confront her but i love her lots that i am scarred to loose her over something so stupid

should i confront her or should i leave it alone ???

advice please

thank you

ReputationRep:
    Ask what she thinks about girls? don't be scared.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until she sleeps with a girl. Video it. Then confront her!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    Wait until she sleeps with a girl. Video it. Then confront her!! :rolleyes:

ill hide in a closet jk !!

ReputationRep:
    closet hiding ftw!!! Just remember to keep the tape for future references and redtube posting... =D

ReputationRep:
    Just threesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fridaynightfright)
    i have been with my gf for the past three years and in the last couple of months i have started to notice little things that she does.

E.g- when she is with her "girl" friends she will often be more touchy feely with them , i have also noticed that she kisses them aswell :eek: ON LIPS !!! she will spend more time with them and many of my soo called mates are putting ideas into my head that she could be a lesbian.
    (i have nothing wrong with gay and lesbian people before people start to call me homophobic)

i want to confront her but i love her lots that i am scarred to loose her over something so stupid

should i confront her or should i leave it alone ???

advice please

thank you
    Not to be pedantic, but shouldn't the thread be "Is my girlfriend attracted to the same sex?". It is only opposite from your sex, if you are male. Or I may be incredibly drunk; who knows.

Anyway, you ought only to confront her if the behaviour she exhibits is abnormal to how she has acted in front of you over the time you have been together. If it is similar, then I would not read into it too much.

If she is behaving increasingly promiscuously, then maybe you ought to confront her and find out why this is occuring. If it is the typical 'harmless' fun that girls often have, with the intention of luring men with the risque and 'edgy' lesbian pretense, you may have your answer already. Although, note why women sometimes exhibit said behaviour.

If you deem it to be more serious than drunken shenanigans, you may want to speak with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fridaynightfright)
    ill hide in a closet jk !!
    But from what you've said it's possible she's already in there.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her. /thread

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on the way you pop the question, watch nd observe her more, i nd my bestie do alot of stuffs dat might send wrong signals 2 my bf, his cousin complained once nd he asked in a way of reporting his cousin
    " He asked me wts up wiv u 2", thinks ur lesbian
    i anwered " oh well i aint, i love u nd i love d*cks "(lol honest answer) :P
    end of.. gudluck, find one of ur mates nd put the damn blame on them. it always works

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.