Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Love Triangle...fml watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This has made me feel horrible over the last month and its affecting my well-being.

Basically, before xmas, I went to a party at a friends and met Girl A. She said to a friend that she liked me. I ended up getting her number and started to speak via texts and facebook. I see her a few times and on the 21st December, I ask her out at about 11 oclock and she says yes.

On xmas eve, I get a text saying, sorry, it doesnt feel right. Were finished.

Great....xmas...dumped.....ahead of an 8 hour shift...couldnt be better :L
    A few days later I ask if there was any chance of us being together again, and she makes it clear that we "have no future".

So yea, I get told by a friend that Girl B might have a thing for me.

So, over new year, since early January, I have spoken to this girl. We have both said that we really like each other and there is an undeniable spark there. However, she is freinds with Girl A....

...and this is where my life becomes plagued...

On my Birthday (13th), Girl A asks a friend to tell me that she basically likes me still...at which point I say sorry, I don't feel the same, but we can still be friends.
    Girl B and I are really getting along well and its almost too good to be true. Theres an unreal vibe between us and its painful to be away from her.
    Girl B says that we cant happen unless its ok with Girl A.
    Eventuall I pluck up the courage tonight to ask girl A if shed be ok with me seeing Girl B...

I get a "not really" as an answer

I tell Girl B, and she says that we can never happen, and I reckon she wont speak to me again.
    The thing that hurts the most is that myself and Girl B like each other a really great deal...and I mean a really great deal. Its been making me ill, ie, not sleeping, eating, struggling at uni.

Is Girl A being selfish or manipulative....what can I do...am I destined to be single in this case...

Ive never had a dark side....but this is really making me feel down

ReputationRep:
    Nah... you're not being selfish at all... she messed you around. It was fair enough that you moved on. At the same point, I can see Girl A's point of view - she stilll likes you, messed up and not long after the whole incident you're getting with her friend.

It's one of those where I think you'll just have to get over it. If it was gonna be amazing, Girl B might have sacrificed the friendship but she obviously won't. Move on... Girls come along all the time

ReputationRep:
    You ask her out after seeing her a few times and speaking by text and on facebook? And then she dumps you and you seem to be heartbroken? But get over it pretty quickly and "fall" for somebody else.

Jeez, If it was somebody else in that position asking for advice what would you say?

ReputationRep:
    Girl A is being selfish. She dumped you, so it's HER fault for not being with you.
    Girl B should stand up for herself and get what she wants. Girl A is the one at fault here.

ReputationRep:
    whats the relation between girl A and B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    whats the relation between girl A and B?
    They're quite good friends, and have been for a few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andygcfc)
    They're quite good friends, and have been for a few years
    Girl B should understand that its not your fault its girl A's. and what is girl A's problem? she seems jelous.
    wait for girl B to stand up for herself or move on.

ReputationRep:
    Girl B shouldn't have got with you in the first place if she knew it wouldn't be okay with Girl A..
    Move on from them and their drama, find someone better i say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viikatron)
    Girl B shouldn't have got with you in the first place if she knew it wouldn't be okay with Girl A..
    Move on from them and their drama, find someone better i say

Girl B thought Girl A was ok with it because she didnt seem to phased by it.

ReputationRep:
    B sure to convince girl B that shes not a re-bound chick, some girls in her shoes wud feel u getting 2 her is a payback for Girl A.dnt sweet talk girl A, tell her straight I love ur friend i wanna b with her, u had ur chance but i guess destiny wanted u 2 dump me so i could see a brighter person that we have a "future 2geda". U d man, b d man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanita)
    B sure to convince girl B that shes not a re-bound chick, some girls in her shoes wud feel u getting 2 her is a payback for Girl A.dnt sweet talk girl A, tell her straight I love ur friend i wanna b with her, u had ur chance but i guess destiny wanted u 2 dump me so i could see a brighter person that we have a "future 2geda". U d man, b d man
    This post is full of win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanita)

Ive already told Girl B that she isnt a rebound chick. And I like your way of thinking xD

ReputationRep:
    Stuff girl A, if you dont go out with girl B, you are a loser.

ReputationRep:
    Aww im most delighted, thanks.
    Ok here's the deal, dnt beat around the bush, girl A is obviously not in love with u, she's pissed of or perhaps jealous that all which she cuda had is gna b for summ next chick,( bet u soo fine, dem girls wanna die lol) B straight with the girl you love, if u think she's convinced enough that she aint a rebound chick, then get Girl A to hate ur guts, if all girl B needs is the consent from another girl then she needs to get her love straight, she shudnt b in love with you because somebody says yes or no. if not ur relationship would sadly not go well, one major problem would always b Girl A, dnt get me wrong, dnt try 2 get her 2 choose between u nd her friend, sum friends are die hard loyal to dem selves. Just make sure GIrl A is far away from ur business. tell girl B to follow her heart nd leave haterz, if she loves u, she'd forget wteva her manipulative friends says. its u nd her, nt u nd her friend afterall u dnt go about seeking if her ex was ur mate or mate's mate. she shud b able to respect ur feelings. Gud luck ...Xx

ReputationRep:
    Gah why me :L
    I very attatched to Girl B...and shes already very hung up over me...what can I do...I just feel like the world is collapsing around me

post too long
    **** ur lyf indeed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.