Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what do you think the grade boumdaries will be for edexcel unit 2 physics this january?
    does anyone know the grade boundaries of unit 2 of june 2009?was there any upgrade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredbraty)
    what do you think the grade boumdaries will be for edexcel unit 2 physics this january?
    does anyone know the grade boundaries of unit 2 of june 2009?was there any upgrade?
    Grade boundaries for A and A* were 60/80 and 66/80.

EDIT: this is wrong. What I meant was: 66/80 for the 'cap' (ie 120/120 UMS), 60/80 for A*, and 54/80 for A. This is for both Jun and Jan 2009. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wooper)
    Grade boundaries for A and A* were 60/80 and 66/80.
    was there upgrade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredbraty)
    was there upgrade?
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wooper)
    ??
    did they upgrade?
    the grade boundaries are always the same(A is >80)but sometimes there is upgrade,i.e if you get 60 and there is upgrade of 10 points,the grade you get is 70,but still A is above 80

ReputationRep:
    doesanyone know the physics january 2011 unit 2 grade boundaries? (edexcel btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mekymonkey)
    doesanyone know the physics january 2011 unit 2 grade boundaries? (edexcel btw)
    60/80 was an A but I don't know the rest of the boundaries sorry.

ReputationRep:
    kool, thats okay i got like 56 when i did it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.