Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My application was processed 5th January, which I know wasn't all that long ago... just wondering how long it normally takes for Swansea to reply? Has anybody had any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    In the case of most of my friends, and I, Swansea were the last to reply. I have an interview tomorrow! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, hope your interview went well!

Thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Æbbie)
    In the case of most of my friends, and I, Swansea were the last to reply. I have an interview tomorrow! :eek:
    Hey, how long did it take them to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't give you precise dates as I wasn't in the country when they sent the interview invitation, but I sent my application off at the beginning of December, and I didn't get a request for an interview until after Christmas. Now I'm just waiting for a reply back after my interview (which went well I think, thanks for asking! ). Track obsession disappeared for a few weeks, but it's back again...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I didn't apply til 14th Jan so I probably have a while to wait
    Good luck with your interview outcome

ReputationRep:
    Mine was processed at 17th December, and I still haven't got a reply. Sucks to be me :/

ReputationRep:
    My track was last updated 7th Dec. and I only got an interview for them sent on the 8th Feb.

Hope that helps, but I think it's depending on the course/school you're applying to.

ReputationRep:
    They can take a fair while! They were the last to get back to me but I get the feeling it has alot to do with the individual department. What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    well my track was last updated on the 20th, been logging in to it every 5 mins see if anything changes i applied to swansea, cardiff, exeter, glamorgan and aber to do law, does anyone know how long roughly they take to reply x x

ReputationRep:
    I also have applied to Swansea, Glamorgan and Cardiff for Law. Good luck =O)

ReputationRep:
    well so far ive had conditionals from aber and glamorgan to do law both BBB so its not to bad just the waiting for swansea and cardiff is killing me xxx

ReputationRep:
    When I applied in 2008 for 2009 entry, Swansea were the last to reply. ICL, Bristol and Cardiff had given me offers before Swansea did, as I recall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathdavies)
    well so far ive had conditionals from aber and glamorgan to do law both BBB so its not to bad just the waiting for swansea and cardiff is killing me xxx
    I've had 2 offers from Swansea now for Law and Law/Politics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elenathion)
    I've had 2 offers from Swansea now for Law and Law/Politics.
    i got AAB for Swansea just 2 more now but ive got my 1st choice

ReputationRep:
    i got AAB for Swansea just 2 more now but ive got my 1st choice
    Is Swansea your first choice then?

ReputationRep:
    My offers are similar to yours - AAB for law in Swansea, BBB for law/politics in Swansea and B in law for Glamorgan. Just Cardiff to go now )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elenathion)
    My offers are similar to yours - AAB for law in Swansea, BBB for law/politics in Swansea and B in law for Glamorgan. Just Cardiff to go now )
    well swansea and cardiff really i've had an offer from swansea and have been invited to an open afternoon in cardiff. i live in swansea so its good because i want to stay close

ReputationRep:
    well swansea and cardiff really i've had an offer from swansea and have been invited to an open afternoon in cardiff. i live in swansea so its good because i want to stay close
    Oh when did you get the invite to the open afternoon at Cardiff? I've been invited to one at Swansea on Dec 1st.

ReputationRep:
    mine took ages. It was the last of my choices to reply

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.