Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do nice guys really finish last??

i mean do they actually get anywhere or are they just too nice for their own good??

thoughts and comments...

This question has been done to death on here, try searching the forum.

ReputationRep:
    ass

ReputationRep:
    doe go mockin da forums doe

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by nice guy?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mate no one is a nice guy, you just need to know when to be a nice guy and when not to be to get anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    It all depends. There are not just "nice guys" and "bad boys", there are millions of shades of them.

And there we are again, discussing about something that cannot be proved or disproved.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go for anything other than a nice guy. My bf is always nice and I love him all the more for it

ReputationRep:
    Not always.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.