Turn on thread page Beta

Gay rapist beat up paedophile couple watch

ReputationRep:
    A VICIOUS gay rapist battered two paedophiles after he caught them performing a sex act in a prison chapel.

Predator Hissein Atie went berserk when he found Peter Murning and William Duncan in the toilet of the chapel at Peterhead jail.

:eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    For a story this sensitive, there must be a better source?

ReputationRep:
    I can just imagine the editor of the Daily Mail orgasming spontaneously when he hears this news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neodymium)
    For a story this sensitive, there must be a better source?
    If you go to Peterhead jail im sure you can hear the story first hand from Hissein if you like!

ReputationRep:
    So what, tbh?
    Worse happens in prison.

ReputationRep:
    From that title,I had an image of a Gay rapist prowling a local park for likely men, and finding a man and a woman filming kids hiding behind a tree. He,disgusted, then batters them and they are all arrested. The Police cannot believe their luck. A hatrick.

ReputationRep:
    It's just the OP advertising his own website again. I doubt the story is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    So what, tbh?
    Worse happens in prison.
    Obviously haven't read the article

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    It's just the OP advertising his own website again. I doubt the story is true.
    When I searched I came up with this:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-21993527/

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit wierd to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Realism)
    Obviously haven't read the article
    Obviously haven't heard what happens in prisons.

I read the article fyi, it seemed to focus more on the crimes the people had committed that landed them in jail, than the actual incident.

ReputationRep:
    When I read the title I thought that 'paedophile couple' meant a paedophile and a kid - and thought it was a bit harsh to beat up the kid as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Obviously haven't heard what happens in prisons.

I read the article fyi, it seemed to focus more on the crimes the people had committed that landed them in jail, than the actual incident.
    Huh? No, I thought you meant that the incident didn't occur in prison and 'much harsher' things would occur there. My apologies, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Realism)
    Huh? No, I thought you meant that the incident didn't occur in prison and 'much harsher' things would occur there. My apologies, sir.
    Oh I see. Whoops :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I can just imagine the editor of the Daily Mail orgasming spontaneously when he hears this news.
    If only they were all immigrants as well

ReputationRep:
    Why has him being gay got any relevance :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Why has him being gay got any relevance :/
    Because the image of a really camp gay guy getting angry at two men having it off in a chapel is just too good. I ain't no homophobe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    If only they were all immigrants as well
    And one of them had at one stage in their life been given £10 by the government.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    And one of them had at one stage in their life been given £10 by the government.
    THOSE SICK *******S FUNDING CRIMES OF THIS NATURE WHERE IS YOUR DEMOCRATS NOW?!1

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.