Turn on thread page Beta

Your favourite drinking game? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered what everybodies favourite drinking game was because I need a few new ones as the ones me and my mates play have been done to death!

My fave is a simple one that can get you completely hammered or finish with you not having had a drop.

You need some shot glasses, anything from half a dozen to 30 or so, preferably an even number of people, a table and a coin.

Split everybody into 2 teams, 1 on either side of the table. Fill all the shot glasses with whatever you want and put them in the middle of the table, aranged in circles, with 1 in the middle and circles of shots around it. Like this.

You then put the coin on the edge of the table and have to flick it from below and try and land it in one of the shots, if you get it in a shot then the next person to go from the other team has to drink that shot.

One good variation on the game is with the middle shot. As its the hardest to hit its quite good if you fill it with something really bad, like a full shot of tabasco sauce.

So, let me hear your games.

ReputationRep:
    ring of fire, ping pang pong, 21's, ride the bus

four favourites

ReputationRep:
    fuzzy duck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    ring of fire, ping pang pong, 21's, ride the bus

four favourites
    It's 20+1 you retard. The point is you don't say the forbidden number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    fuzzy duck
    Does he?

ReputationRep:
    I Have Never... basically, everyone has a drink, goes round in a circle (works better the more people there are, and preferrably a mix of males & females). Someone says something they have never done, and if you have done it, you take a drink/shot/down your drink. You can pretty much make up your own rules on how to drink. Just remember whoever is saying it can actually have done whatever they are saying they have never... just make sure they drink too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ring of fire/spoof/hockey fizzbuzz (******* game if you don't know the rules)/I have never (only for the ability to have everyone seek revenge on one person)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    I Have Never... basically, everyone has a drink, goes round in a circle (works better the more people there are, and preferrably a mix of males & females). Someone says something they have never done, and if you have done it, you take a drink/shot/down your drink. You can pretty much make up your own rules on how to drink. Just remember whoever is saying it can actually have done whatever they are saying they have never... just make sure they drink too!!!
    we play have you ever? basically the same but have i ever sounds better than i have never :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ring of fire It's brilliant to play before a night out, and it gets everyone in a good mood 'cause it's a right laugh.

Although I wouldn't recommend playing it until 4 in the morning when you have a lecture at 9, trust me, it's a very bad idea! :P

ReputationRep:
    Ring of Fire, with international drinking rules obviously.

And I have never.

Yep, Ring of Fire, 21, Fuzzy Duck and I've never are they standard ones we play too

I've also played Give me names of... which is pretty good...

I've invented a couple which involve watching Fox News.

ReputationRep:
    We play "Gringo Fire"

It's basically the same as Ring o' Fire, except that there's a plastic gringo in the middle and when you draw a king you press the gringo's sombrero and he spins round to mariachi band music and whoever it stops on has to drink xD

ReputationRep:
    Amy Winehands/Edward Ciderhands

Basically you tape wine/cider to both hands and have to drink it all. It's not the best drinking game ever, but at least it has a catchy name.

ReputationRep:
    we tried a game, can't remember what it was called but at some point you're supposed to shout harbour.

we forgot the rules and just took a drink every time one of us shouted harbour at random.. that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    My friend briefly explained the rules of "G'day Bruce" to me. I tried to get some other friends playing it, but it didn't really work. So we changed the rules, and now just shouting "G'day Bruce!" means you have to down your drink.

My boyfriend plays "poulet" as an on-going thing with his football team. If they say the word chicken, they have to down a dirty pint (beer, mixed spirits, crisps, popcorn, wine, whatever else they can find). They deliberately set people up to say it as well...

ReputationRep:
    Ring of Fire and I Have Never. Pretty much all you need to have a good time

Has anyone heard of / played the BBC Parliament Drinking Game? I saw it on Facebook... looked like so much fun...

ReputationRep:
    beer - you drink some beer and you win, the prize: more beer

ReputationRep:
    Any TV-watching drinking game.

21 - Everyone counts in order clockwise round the group. You can say 1, 2 or 3 numbers at a time. If 2 numbers are said, counting goes anticlockwise. If 3 are said, you skip the person directly next to you. The person who ends up getting caught saying 21 has to down 4 fingers.

General banter under international drinking rules is generally the best shout though. In normal conversation, people constantly get caught out!

Oh and penny-ing is always allowed.

ReputationRep:
    Ring Of Fire

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.