Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rule Britannia!)
    My laptop has one advantage, it -is- a gaming rig, Alienware is awesome. How about you put some money aside and buy yourself an M15x or something? There's a special discount a credit for students! :awesome:
    Alienware laptops look amazing very pricey though even with the discount £1500+ Id just be better off taking my desktop pc to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    why would you bring alcohol with you...am i missing something sneaky here ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rule Britannia!)
    I'm tired of people thinking that i'm gay because i can cook... I once cooked for a bunch of girls and then they said, "You're cute, too bad you're gay" :eek:
    It's actually my goal to marry someone that can cook, until I decided to go for self-catering so I can learn as until then, I cannot get to a man's heart as I can't give him food. Unless sandwiches count? And are you sure you don't exhibit gay vibes, such as the camp hand, and calling people 'dearie'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    why would you bring alcohol with you...am i missing something sneaky here ?
    Its cheaper, sillyyy

ReputationRep:
    PS3, laptop, netbook, three camcorders that will be placed strategically around the bedroom to record you know what :perv: cricket and tennis equipment and a few of my beloved F1 model toys :love:

ReputationRep:
    Well the amount of stuff I am taking to the UK means I am either going to pay the cost of my flight in baggage charges or getting a train, so it doesn't bare thinking about :erm:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deutsch_Beth)
    Blow up matress. (No idea why that's top of my list, just popped in my head)
    Lots of boxes (am a very disorganised person, I need boxes to organise stuff and not end up living knee deep in files ect)
    New radio alarm (should I raise the funds to purchase one).
    Extra cwtchy blankets.
    Pukka Pads, love 'em.

Thats the boring stuff out the way.

Also:
    LOTS OF ALCOHOL. Particularly ciderrr. Particularly Orchard Gold ciderrrrr.
    Pack of cards.
    Cluedo, for drunken Cluedo games
    Scrabble can be a good game to play when drunk. Never in a sober game of scrabble will someone put down rapeyninja :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Guitar, Ipod, Speakers, Laptop and hopefully a decent amount of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    I'm awesome because I have both :p:

Although my laptop is semi-bust at the moment. Nothing Ebay and a screwdriver won't fix.
    So now you've experienced owning both a laptop and desktop at uni, if you could only pick one which would you pick? Assuming your laptop was fixed of course I only intend on taking one or the other.

ReputationRep:
    A copy of Dogs & Hounds (Special Edition with the Sausage Dog erotic nude pics) and plenty of XS Condoms.

ReputationRep:
    laptop, wii, phone, rubiks cube, lava lamp and random posters.

ReputationRep:
    dildos, thongs, condoms and pills

ReputationRep:
    Butt plug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suffix)
    Butt plug.
    Can i borow it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Advice Dog)
    Can i borow it?
    Sure, make sure to wash it afterwards though (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suffix)
    Sure, make sure to wash it afterwards though (Y)
    Do you know where i can yiff some puppies?

Spoiler:
    Show

J/K

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    They can ban whatever they want to ban. It's their property. Most halls don't allow mini-fridges in rooms unless you have a medical reason for it.
    Is it the same with self-catered flats? I really want a mini-fridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    PS3, laptop, netbook, three camcorders that will be placed strategically around the bedroom to record you know what :perv: cricket and tennis equipment and a few of my beloved F1 model toys :love:
    A PS3... but no TV?

ReputationRep:
    Hockey gear, mac, trombone, cards, money, clothes, food, maybe some mugs, knives and forks. should do it?

ReputationRep:
    Parachute :cool:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.