Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teenager stabs father in row over FIFA 2009 tactics Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I doubt it,s the kid's probably mentally unhinged. Bad/abusive parents don't buy their children game consoles, offer advice on said consoles and show concern their child is playing too violent games.
    You're missing my point.

The child has been brought up by his parents in such a way that would soon influence one of their demises.

I'm not saying the parents told him to be violent but they obviously haven't taken enough care of him and really hit home into his head that he shouldn't be getting overly violent.

ReputationRep:
    Father using the cutback technique too often, says son.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lol woah...I wonder if she'll use that same knife to cut their vegetables etc? Bit mingin'...

ReputationRep:
    It's preposterous that they named a Playstation gamer "Mario"!

ReputationRep:
    I would have stabbed him just for giving me last year's game tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajes)
    It's preposterous that they named a Playstation gamer "Mario"!
    lol I don't think it works like that :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.