Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for some new casual shoes, turning 18 soon so will probably be going out a bit more (clubs etc) need something suitable.

Don't really want some plain old plimsols which everyone seems to have at the moment maybe some Vans.

What do YOU wear, like or suggest?

ReputationRep:
    converse or supra skytop

ReputationRep:
    how about the shoes that are in the style of plimsoles but are actually leather? you can get them in places like topman and river island, perfect for going clubbing e.t.c and go with actual trousers and jeans....

ReputationRep:
    Vans and converse are incredibly lame.

I don't know what supra skytop is although I'm assuming lame.

Depending on were you go just wear normal pumps that you don't mind getting filthy/easy to wash or a good pair of shoes, normally loafers.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...angId=-1&top=Y

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Vans and converse are incredibly lame.

I don't know what supra skytop is although I'm assuming lame.

Depending on were you go just wear normal pumps that you don't mind getting filthy/easy to wash or a good pair of shoes, normally loafers.
    im assuming your face is lame oh wait i just saw it yes it is and lol at loafers for casual shoes

ReputationRep:
    Buy some vans. Really comfortable and last for ages
    I lav mine.

ReputationRep:
    cheers guys

Maxfire what ones do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Get some dress shoes if you're going clubbing... c'mon I can't stand people wearing 4 year old converse with mud stains all over.

ReputationRep:
    plimsols look horrible, don't get them seriously it's like 18 going on 80. yuk.

ReputationRep:
    What do you wear then Sabertooth

ReputationRep:
    Converse!!!

ReputationRep:
    besides airforce 1s I would say vans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebananaman)
    What do you wear then Sabertooth
    converse, dc or army boots :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Check out Nike 6.0 trainers it's pretty much skater type of trainers which suits me perfectly but they are some of the best trainers I've ever worn. You should check out Nike Town in London get some custom made ones.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.