Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I never feel anything during sex, iv been with my bf a while and we experiment with various positions, and allthough its arrousing it just doesnt feel good, in fact sometimes it can hurt.:o: I have orgasmed by clitoris stimulation allot, but it takes a while sometimes and my bf gets tired.. I end up doing it myself after my bf has finished. Its really depressing and I feel like a total freek! and also like Im missing out. I can tell my bf hates the idea, and often I dont get to finish at all, he just says its not his fault im different and dont enjoy sex. But i allways thought that foreplay was a big part of sex? and thats what I like the most.
    I suppose it would help if I knew other girls were in the same boat, this is causing problems with my relationship, mainly because I get really depressed and stress my bf out. I have had check ups at the doctors and i am healthy, is there anything i can do?

My girlfriend, 99% of the time, doesn't enjoy penetrative sex - it either hurts her, or just feels uncomfortable, though she can finish through it.

I've learnt that it's just the way it is - a large amount of foreplay, or getting her really really turned on, can help to an extent. The last time she orgasmed her words were "that was horrible" - not because I'm a terrible lover, but because although she was orgasming she was really sensitive which apparently bordered on painful.

Your boyfriend's attitude is wrong - it may not be his fault, but it's up to the two of you to work something out together. Sex is about the woman enjoying it, not just the man.

ReputationRep:
    Girls take a lot longer than guys to orgasm. My girlfriend never really enjoyed sex because it hurt her. This was down to the fact that I simply hadn't stimulated her enough. If I get tired with my hand, I use my tongue. Your boyfriend needs more patience because rushing isn't romantic for him or the girl. Some girls take longer than others to orgasm and he will just have to accept that. Personally, I prefer foreplay than penetrative sex, and my girlfriend feels this way too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.