Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how's College Hall in terms of social life? Anyone staying there? Everybody talks here about commonwealth, hughes perry, connaught and canterbury

I want College hall beacuse it seems the only one which offers en-suite rooms to undergraduates

Are there any other with en-suite room?

I'm going to UCL btw :p:

ReputationRep:
    tbh the amount of people that are applying for ensuite far exceeds the amount that they have at ucl. Most probably the ensuite will go to ones with disabilities so chances are that you will get ensuite is fairly low.

Anyway I hear college hall is really nice cos its been refurbished recently and its really close to ucl and opposite ulu.

ReputationRep:
    They all offer en-suite but you are very unlikely to get one anyway. College Hall is not the only one that offers en-suites, nor does it guarantee it. Do you have to be in intercollegiate? Canterbury have mainly rooms that share a bathroom with one other. That isn't bad at all and it doesn't cost too much.

ReputationRep:
    I say we get a pretty sweet deal with Canterbury with bathrooms.

I really don't see the whole issue with en-suites...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.