Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^ I'm hoping for metabolic wastes, transport through membranes, or light detection. Which obviously will mean that they won't come up -_-

(Original post by SinghIsKing)
    u dont really need to choose any tests. is this for part b on question 2?

but t test is used for comparing means, man whitney test used for medians

its mainly t test tho because most data will be converted to means

im soo confused about this paper!
    Awh okay thanks.
    Me too. They always seem to have such random things for limitations and stuff!

ReputationRep:
    how did ppl find the written alternative and synoptic?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what does "..." mean?!

ReputationRep:
    the wirtten alternative could have been worse but the timing was such an issue
    think they were both better than last year :/
    what essay q did you do ?

ReputationRep:
    I did enzymes and metabolic pathways.

I thought they were both okaaay. The lemonade/ants thing was a bit weird, tho. And I wasn't sure about the regulation of sodium secretion glands thing with the gulls?

ReputationRep:
    yeah the w2 was a bit odd
    i forgot alot of thngs for the metabolic pathways mostly wrote about respiration/ bit of digestion
    yeah the gull thing it took me a while, i put negative feedback for that not sure though

ReputationRep:
    what does "..." mean?!
    i had written something about the exam, before the dealine thing so i just edited it lol..

w2 was good
    essay chose enzymes forgot 2 write about immobilised enzymes tho, metabolic pathways, anabolic n catabolic

ReputationRep:
    what did ppl wirte for ther plan for W2?
    i wrote about splitting garden into 2 sites (one with food sourse and 1 without) and then use random sampling...not sure tho

i did the pollination and PGS essay

ReputationRep:
    what did ppl wirte for ther plan for W2?
    i wrote about splitting garden into 2 sites (one with food sourse and 1 without) and then use random sampling...not sure tho

i did the pollination and PGS essay
    I did the pollination and PGS essay too! =D
    Ooooh ****! I carried out my investigation in the lab :eek3:
    I used sugar syrups of different concentrations and placed them in five different dishes. I placed same volume of water in another dish and used it as a control setup. And then I arranged them in a random order.I kept few thousand ants inside an ant cage. I opened the cage and released the ants and counted the number of ants visiting each dish in one hour. =/ It made SO much sense when I was writing the exam, not it seems all crappy =/
    My friends used lincoln index/quadrats etc and I've been SO freaked out! Imagine loosing all 21 marks :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    hmm dont worry ur answer makes sense to me...im not sure about mine!

btw wat graph did u draw for q1? i drew a bar chart with 2 charts for each volunteer (1 for BMI and the other for fitness index) but i drew them in pen

ReputationRep:
    hmm dont worry ur answer makes sense to me...im not sure about mine!

btw wat graph did u draw for q1? i drew a bar chart with 2 charts for each volunteer (1 for BMI and the other for fitness index) but i drew them in pen
    HAIYOO =/
    I drew a scatter diagram of bmi vs fitness index I think. Not sure which went on which axis, but I did scatter diagram...Oh gosh I'm getting rlly scared now :[

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.